Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    honestly, **** Jin Mosely
    No one has responded to her smack down in 45 minutes.. I don't really comment on his updates too much, but I'm tempted to be like. Whether or not you like it Jin, this is what everyone is thinking. You're not well liked, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
      Don't worry guys, she wants to be known... and she will... for all the wrong reasons.
      For instance.. Why the hell is she still Jin MOSLEY? She's still trying to cash in on her only dash of notoriety. Change your name, you got divorced. I'm not a big Jin fan..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        you don't even care about jin or shane.

you're still upset aisa got to keep the dog.

i've had thoughts about kidnapping the dog when she's at work

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
          I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.
          You're right, I shouldn't have referred to it as a pwnage. Just as Jin blows up. I don't agree with the idea that she needs to hand each child a belt when they turn 18. Have one belt, keep it in the house and under glass. So what, fighters who didn't win enough belts for all their children.. Those kids will never be able to appreciate their boxer fathers? It's all BS, she wants to turn the knife a bit on Shane.

Comment

War Jin! you guys better watch out before she comes back and owns half of BoxingScene like she did a few years ago.

I dont see a problem, she met him when he wasnt rich, had 3 kids with him, was his MANAGER and Managed other athletes while raising his 3 kids.

What do you want her to get? A doggy bag and a 10$ bill as a thank you present for raising his kids and managing him?

I can see not many people know the full story, Jin rocks and much better than that Plastic stripper he has now that is using him for the money and fame so she can strip naked for $1000 instead of her usual $200.

Once Mosley dumps Bella she will be doing BigBlackCo**s.com for $2000 per set, as she is a former stripper/current whore+gold digger+plastic surgery pro/future pron star.

But yea, screw Jin! How dare you raise his 3 kids. Shouldve acted like all the other ghetto rats and sit on welfare smoking crack while kids run around all day in dirty diapers and start doing crime at age 9 cuz mommy too busy smocking rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              No one has responded to her smack down in 45 minutes.. I don't really comment on his updates too much, but I'm tempted to be like. Whether or not you like it Jin, this is what everyone is thinking. You're not well liked, deal with it.

you should reply "Shane's new woman >>>> you and your ****ing belts"

Comment

you should reply "Shane's new woman >>>> you and your ****ing belts"

That would be hilarious, even more so if he does it.

Comment

i've had thoughts about kidnapping the dog when she's at work
                  she's gonna know you're the one that took it.

who the hell is gonna break into her house just to steal her dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    you don't even care about jin or shane.

you're still upset aisa got to keep the dog.
                    my ex kept my fuucken dog too. i dont think ull ever see my pup again.

Comment

dude , what's up with the chicks taking people's dogs?

Comment

Working...
                      X