No announcement yet.

Canelo called out Floyd first.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo called out Floyd first.

The way you guys are talking about Mayweather you dudes sound like ladyboys that would apologize the moment somebody talked **** about you.

A man who's devoted his entire life to a craft and has WHOOPED the dude talking this nonsense is supposed to roll over and take it? Mayweather already made Canelo his ***** in the ring and he's just reminding people of it.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    The way you guys are talking about Mayweather you dudes sound like ladyboys that would apologize the moment somebody talked **** about you.

A man who's devoted his entire life to a craft and has WHOOPED the dude talking this nonsense is supposed to roll over and take it? Mayweather already made Canelo his ***** in the ring and he's just reminding people of it.
    I'm not a big fan of Floyd but just leave him in peace. I get the money side of it but just let it go. Makes the sport look a little desperate.

Comment

Canelo did call him out but was going on an Instagram tirade necessary? lol

Comment

Agreed (i think...)

Floyd made Canelo look stupid. People go on about "Canelo would destroy Floyd NOW." Of course he would you idiots. Floys is retired and in his 40's. Canelo is also fighting for a 168lb title so you might saw that the kid is a bit larger now too.

Canelo calling out Floyd this week was embarrassingly stupid. Call out someone active. Someone your size. I wouldn't be surprised if Oscar put him up to that nonsense for publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Canelo did call him out but was going on an Instagram tirade necessary? lol
          It's one of those things that only has one outcome. You know what's coming if you make one comment about Floyd. But then you got all these butthurt Canelo fans on Instagram saying some real foolish stuff to defend their fighter who started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Agreed (i think...)

Floyd made Canelo look stupid. People go on about "Canelo would destroy Floyd NOW." Of course he would you idiots. Floys is retired and in his 40's. Canelo is also fighting for a 168lb title so you might saw that the kid is a bit larger now too.

Canelo calling out Floyd this week was embarrassingly stupid. Call out someone active. Someone your size. I wouldn't be surprised if Oscar put him up to that nonsense for publicity.
            I legitimately believe that some fighters will be calling Floyd out when he's like 45. And the fans of those fighters would say, "If Mayweather wasn't such a coward he would take the fight". It's despicable that there are actual professional fighters who are okay with beating on retired legends but the fans are just one step worse.

Comment

they were both 154 pound champs and he drained him to 152. that was ridiculous. now he's fighting and trying to fight guys who aren't even pro boxers. mind bobbling! he's a joke but he has that name recognition so he's taking advantage of it

Comment

I legitimately believe that some fighters will be calling Floyd out when he's like 45. And the fans of those fighters would say, "If Mayweather wasn't such a coward he would take the fight". It's despicable that there are actual professional fighters who are okay with beating on retired legends but the fans are just one step worse.
                Thank you. That's probably the least gay thing I've read all day.

Comment

Another Floyd nuthugger Mayweather is an attention seeking wh@re, get used to it son. He's calling out fighters even from his retirement

Comment

he's not retired. he just fought last year and is trying to fight khabib now. i guess he's only retired when good boxers are mentioned

Comment

Working...
                    X