Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    If ggg had little chance of winning a decision before he has absolutely no chance after canelo just signed a 375 mill deal. Pointless fight and i want to see him smack up that punk charlo
    If Golovkin signs to fight Canelo and it is in Vegas than he better train for a max 10 round fight. I mean forget even preparing to go the distance, he needs to go with the motto "come home with your shield or on it". If it was me I would let everyone belief that I wasn't changing anything but everything I did would be prepared for 8-10 rounds of hell.

Of course that isn't his style and that isn't the way he would want to ideally fight but it is his only chance. He would have to certainly change his tactics. It isn't fair but he definitely can't go into a third fight and expect different official results doing essentially the same thing.

Of course that would put him at much greater risk to being finished himself, maybe just on sheer exhaustion alone. Would he view himself losing in that fashion much worse than losing controversial yet again? I get that but I much more would respect the guy who said screw it I'm going for broke and took that risk than fought the same way and said they did it to me again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I won't even entertain you defending the time period when canelo clearly ducked ggg with low ball offers. Same thing Hearn is doing to wilder over the Joshua fight by making offers nobody in their right mind would accept, without a ppv upside. As for charlo vs ggg, I'd pick charlo to win... By ko... And do what Canelo couldn't which is beat down a 36 yr old man who has clearly seen his best days. It's actually odd how the so called face of boxing who is only 28 yrs old couldn't convincingly beat a 36 yr old man who they say can't box. Meanwhile Canelo couldn't even get past his jab in 24 rounds. Just kept getting outlanded round after round. But hey, you love him so that's all that matters.

I can't stand you idiots.....

1) not once, that I recall, did Team Bullshlt accuse Canelo of low-balling

2) Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted, if he was willing to be a man of his word.....

...... because a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo..... Golovkin threw his hands up in frustration and stated that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

so stop your rubbish, you muppet

Comment

I wish people would stop talking about a 3rd fight with Canelo and GGG. Canelo simply has his number. The over emotional GGG fans will just try to discredit Canelo's win if they fight again by saying GGG is "OLD" now. GGG fans are almost a worse version of pacquio fans. No logic only emotion...

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          If Golovkin signs to fight Canelo and it is in Vegas than he better train for a max 10 round fight. I mean forget even preparing to go the distance, he needs to go with the motto "come home with your shield or on it". If it was me I would let everyone belief that I wasn't changing anything but everything I did would be prepared for 8-10 rounds of hell.

Of course that isn't his style and that isn't the way he would want to ideally fight but it is his only chance. He would have to certainly change his tactics. It isn't fair but he definitely can't go into a third fight and expect different official results doing essentially the same thing.

Of course that would put him at much greater risk to being finished himself, maybe just on sheer exhaustion alone. Would he view himself losing in that fashion much worse than losing controversial yet again? I get that but I much more would respect the guy who said screw it I'm going for broke and took that risk than fought the same way and said they did it to me again.

do you mean..... stand and fight like a Mexican ?

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            I wish people would stop talking about a 3rd fight with Canelo and GGG. Canelo simply has his number. The over emotional GGG fans will just try to discredit Canelo's win if they fight again by saying GGG is "OLD" now. GGG fans are almost a worse version of pacquio fans. No logic only emotion...

they are either the exact same level of idiot..... or they are the exact same idiots, period

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Alt account????

Uh oh someone got exposed!!!!!
              That was a poor, very weak answer, the only on who was exposed was clenelo as a PED cheat

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Not sure why Golovkin doesn't just bum rush Canelo early on. Don't let it get to the cards for a third time...
                I wrote something similar in another thread. If Golovkin fights Canelo and it is in Vegas he should prepare for a 8-10 round (max) fight. The motto "come home with your shield or on it". It isn't how he wants to fight but knowing what he knows he can't expect a different outcome than what he has got the last two times.

I'd have more respect for him taking this approach than fighting the same way and seeing the same result. Now from a legacy standpoint I guess the downside is if he went out on his shield that would look worse than losing another controversial decision.

Comment

sulky golov-idiots, you have been talking shlt and whining for YEARS

end result?:

Golovkin now has.....

1) no titles
                  2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
                  3) no P4P #1 spot
                  4) no signature win on his resume'
                  5) no pride
                  6) egg on his face
                  7) lumps on his face

Canelo now has.....

1) Golovkin's titles (well, the ones that weren't stripped anyway)
                  2) his P4P spot
                  3) is a sure-fire first-ballot Hall of Famer
                  4) Golovkin's pride in his pocket
                  5) 365million deal from DAZN

really happy to point that out, and rub your whiney faces in it

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    To YOU but he didn't ask YOU....

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!
                    What's that got to do with a chorus of cheaters, nothing, a question was asked, I hate cheats simple answer, I don't bend my principles, where I think you do

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      do you mean..... stand and fight like a Mexican ?
                      You can't get enough of me. I see you are still sporting James "Golovkin won" Toney. Again I don't read your posts so I'm assuming you finally broke down and confessed you think Golovkin won.

Anyways don't bother responding since I don't read anything you post. Try and alt id . . . maybe something like ducksville?

Comment

Working...
                      X