Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fielding Will Be Bigger, Stronger Than Me - This is a Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it is a Fukin hydro clause, it's always something with these Fukin golden girlz, camelo will be big an strong while Fielding will be trying to keep his weight under control, fukin dirt bags

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
      Easy work for Canelo. I get his point on trying to sell the fight and making him seem like a threat. Fielding's lone loss he was KO'd in 1. 2 fights ago he won an 8 round decision over an 11-7 fighter.
      LMAO are you serious?!
      11-7..
      WOW. Talk about an easy opponent

Comment

Canelo will probably get UKAD testing now too so he can eat all the mexican meat he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          He did just fight Golovkin twice, but whatever...
          Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the aid of PEDs and a Vegas Fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
            And there it is a Fukin hydro clause, it's always something with these Fukin golden girlz, camelo will be big an strong while Fielding will be trying to keep his weight under control, fukin dirt bags
            My first thought when this fight was announced was "Caneloweight" but I was assured that the WBA don't allow that sort of thing.
            Should have known they'd find some way to accommodate this nonsense, silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
              Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the aid of PEDs and a Vegas Fix.
              Oh I didn’t realise that makes Golovkin an easy fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Did you really just ****ing post a gif of Canelo fighting JCC JR, one of the worst cherry pick fights of all time? I mean come on, why not Liam Smith, James Kirkland, Alfredo Angulo or Amir Khan? Might as well go all out.
                Yeah Canelo has been involved in more than his share of cherry picking. LOL..

Comment

Working...
                X