Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a fan of both Spence and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've observed thus far, I'd have to go with, Crawford. Spence has the right strategy to break a fighter down by constantly working the body, but he's a bit stiff and flat-footed to be effective against, Bud. Bud would potshots him to a competitive, but clear UD or majority decision.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I truely believe they’re both the best Welters on the planet and I understand they can’t fight cause of networks but espn is much easier to work with than hbo cause they cover everything reguardless I don’t see it as a hard fight to make.
      it has all the makings of a true seesaw fight

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Spence is okay. Crawford is too predictable to beat Spence. Not a fan of either. Thurman is multifaceted and schools them both.
        crawford has shown he can make adjustments, too, though

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          think spence takes him out if it happens. remember watching some insider vid from the gym where they were saying saying crawfords not what hes cracked up to be and his punch resistance isnt great, was a black guy who said it aswell. was a couple of years ago before he was being hyped so much
          spence seems confident for sure

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Isn’t that everyone in the game today? Not everyone fights world beaters every fight infact no one does
            Yeah boxing needs to start having fighters take a step up sooner. a lot of wasted time

Comment

Working...
            X