Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Russian Sock Puppets on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Russian troll farms are just a made up conspiracy theory by the butthurt left. Most online shills are paid by ShareBlue/Soros.
    the Koch brothers pay 1bad65..

Comment

how much do these bots get paid and where da fook do I sign up

Comment

If you support Trump you're a bot. That's the way the try and win a argument.
        I mean how many bots does China have? They must love all the heat being taken off of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          how much do these bots get paid and where da fook do I sign up

Enough to buy cool toys like modded Mustangs.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795478

Comment

Several studies including a landmark one at U of Washington have shown that the Kremlin's online trolls promoted mostly left-wing movements such as BLM, Antifa & Bernie.

Russia is also not a leading country when it comes to social media abuses & cyber attacks; it lags behind many others especially China. The DNC needed their scapegoat to fit a certain racial type or would have faced backlash. Which leaves Russia.

Why "Russia bots for Trump" continues to be a thing when it is statistically completely untrue? Because people with sub-90 IQs still watch CNN & do not realize it is a grocery line tabloid.

Additionally you had the old McCain neocon camp & the Israelis who desperately wanted to continue funding ISIS/FSA/Al-Nusra in Syria. Demonizing Russia based on unfounded nonsense became something of a "bipartisan cause".

Thank God that guy is no longer on this Earth. Thousands of little girls can sigh in relief knowing he won't send his gangrape terrorist mercenaries into their countries. May McCain burn in hell or its nearest metaphorical equivalent.
              Last edited by ////; 10-15-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Several studies including a landmark one at U of Washington have shown that the Kremlin's online trolls promoted mostly left-wing movements such as BLM, Antifa & Bernie.

Russia is also not a leading country when it comes to social media abuses & cyber attacks; it lags behind many others especially China. The DNC needed their scapegoat to fit a certain racial type or would have faced backlash. Which leaves Russia.

Why "Russia bots for Trump" continues to be a thing when it is statistically completely untrue? Because people with sub-90 IQs still watch CNN & do not realize it is a grocery line tabloid.

Additionally you had the old McCain neocon camp & the Israelis who desperately wanted to continue funding ISIS/FSA/Al-Nusra in Syria. Demonizing Russia based on unfounded nonsense became something of a "bipartisan cause".

Thank God that guy is no longer on this Earth. Thousands of little girls can sigh in relief knowing he won't send his gangrape terrorist mercenaries into their countries. May McCain burn in hell or its nearest metaphorical equivalent.

This sounds very much like a sock puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
                  This sounds very much like a sock puppet.
                  Well then I'm sold bro. We need to carpetbomb Syria to punish Russia for "meddlin our facebooks".

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
                    You probably know who they are, they are rabid supporters of Trump while being pro Russia. These Kremlinbots have many alts and are part of a huge state sponsored troll farm.

Who are these trolls?

I'm 99% sure Jaded is Zaroku/AlexKid/JasonBoxing, among others, which is why I was permabanned.

Also, if you believe there are Kremlin troll-farm agents here, the bigger question to ask is how they could get away with all these alts on a consistent basis.

That ended up connecting to my first statement, for me. I believe the mods here have definitely turned this forum into an echo chamber. The thing is that I don't know for sure if they're Russian trolls on a small mission, or if they're just fanatics that behave the same way Russian trolls would.

Either way, it's messed up. Luckily, I've moved on to Reddit, finally, and the users there have been much more welcoming. I'm already past 100 karma. Yay!

See ya'll on Reddit, since I don't think SunSpace will ever be back after outing "Zaroku" XD

Byez!

Comment

Originally posted by C-Raw View Post
                      I'm 99% sure Jaded is Zaroku/AlexKid/JasonBoxing, among others, which is why I was permabanned.

Also, if you believe there are Kremlin troll-farm agents here, the bigger question to ask is how they could get away with all these alts on a consistent basis.

That ended up connecting to my first statement, for me. I believe the mods here have definitely turned this forum into an echo chamber. The thing is that I don't know for sure if they're Russian trolls on a small mission, or if they're just fanatics that behave the same way Russian trolls would.

Either way, it's messed up. Luckily, I've moved on to Reddit, finally, and the users there have been much more welcoming. I'm already past 100 karma. Yay!

See ya'll on Reddit, since I don't think SunSpace will ever be back after outing "Zaroku" XD

Byez!
                      Failed teacher, failed rapper, still can’t take an azz whopping like a man..

Comment

Working...
                      X