Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy fast things you can do to be more sexy for a guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Why would a man go to a hairdresser/stylist when there are barbers??
    To avoid awkward "barbershop banter"

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      It's amazing what a new trendy hairstyle, a new pair of boots, trousers, shirt with sweater (not too formal, but not too casual), some cologne and an ear piercing can do. Provided you aren't extremely deformed or fat you don't even need to pull, they come to you.

It might look 'gay' or whatever if you are used to wearing trackies, a hood and runners, and your friends might take the piss, but let's see who's laughing when you're getting all the attention from the ladies.

Whether you are rich or poor it doesn't matter - to get respect you need to look the part, a lesson I told my younger brother the day I went all out as a teenager and spent the entirety of my first few paychecks on the things I mentioned above. When girls are the ones to approach YOU, then you are doing something right.

I doubt there's anyone on this forum that couldn't do those things and pull a chick that same day. Dress nicely, smell nicely and you will know the difference. It's hard to change who you are and who we are is reflected somewhat in the way we dress, but if your objective is to find a bytch to fucc and to get to know then you gotta do what you gotta do.
      Originally posted by //// View Post
      i get the rest but ear piercing lol no

Yeah I'm also a pass on the ear piercing, but you do you Shontae

I wouldn't say whether you are rich or poor doesn't matter. I think we have seen enough examples of ugly rich men pull women way out of their leagues.

But yes, putting some effort to look well groomed, mature, and neat does make a huge difference.

Comment

i get the rest but ear piercing lol no
        LOL haha too old for that now maybe, but when you're a teenager it's the hot chit (so long as it's the left ear only, don't wanna be giving out the wrong signals).

Depends on how you look, not everyone looks good with a stud in their ear

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Yeah I'm also a pass on the ear piercing, but you do you Shontae

I wouldn't say whether you are rich or poor doesn't matter. I think we have seen enough examples of ugly rich men pull women way out of their leagues.

But yes, putting some effort to look well groomed, mature, and neat does make a huge difference.
          Man you guys gotta stop with the anti-piercing discrimination, making me feel bad now.

A stud in the ear looks good depending on who's wearing it, and yeh money does mean a HELL of a lot but that's thinking long term/settle down kinda chit. If you just want to score quick and look more 'sexy', that's the way to do it - presenting yourself nicely (before they find out you are in fact a poor muthafuccer and throw you to the curb...hehe)

Comment

Become a cop, tons of badge bunnies. My buddies get laid all the time. It's crazy to see these women go after them.

Comment

Just lose weight, all thin guys get girls even ugly dudes. I've seen ugly skinny dudes with hot woman.

Comment

Barber shops used to be the cool place to hang out.

Comment

Or just to be around a different kind of banter....the one that includes handbags, fashion, shoes and men. The banter that certain "men" and women like?

Comment

I dont think you could pull either sex.

Comment

With a bout of ferocious wanking.

Comment

Working...
                      X