No announcement yet.

Got cucked by my ex-beeeeyatch and I've never felt more free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    True story. Girlfriend was on hard times (much of those hard times were a result of her decisions admittedly), she basically begged to move in with me even though I knew it was a really terrible idea (I just had a really, really bad feeling about it)...I tried to dissuade her but she was convincing as f**k and like a sucker ass weak little sap b*tch I relented and let her move all her sh#t in. Including her f**king punk ass cat, smh. Anyway it was actually really cool for a while, we were having a lot of fun together and it was going way better than expected (despite the fact that she leaves a tornado of trash and clothes and makeup behind everywhere she goes), but then seemingly overnight there was a dramatic change in her and then I started noticing that she would hide her phone when she was around me. I mean I'm dumb but I ain't THAT dumb -- I knew some sh#t was up and before you know it she's telling me that I'm an alcoholic (true) and I need to work on myself -- fair enough, but then she's like "and oh by the way I'm kinda digging this guy at work or I might go back to my ex, idk", lol.

So basically I'm like cool go ahead, best of luck to you but you gotta go like asap. Long story short she packs all her stuff and hits the road and now I don't have to come home to a complete disaster zone, I don't have to clean up after her and her cat anymore, don't have to come home to a place that smells like cat urine and feces and litter and a cat that f**king attacks me while I sleep, the chick didn't contribute a f**king thing in the 4 months that she was there, like a cuck b*tch I basically bought ALL of the groceries, did ALL of the cleaning, I mean for f**k's sake I even washed the broad's clothes (well when I washed mine anyway), smh. And the restaurant tabs. Oh, the restaurant tabs. I can watch what I want now -- if it wasn't something she wanted to watch then she'd b*tch and complain and make little comments the entire time. I don't have to come home to her utterly meaningless and uber mundane constant babble about her workplace gossip. I don't have to hear her getting ready every morning and those high heels stomping all throughout the place waking my ass up (I went to work later than her).

She left Saturday morning and I swear these last few days have been some of the most liberating days of my f**king life. Yeah I got cucked and used but whatever, I'm FREEEEEEEEE again.

Sad thing is as much as I hated that f**king cat, I actually miss that cat more than her.
    LOL

To freedom!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      True story. Girlfriend was on hard times (much of those hard times were a result of her decisions admittedly), she basically begged to move in with me even though I knew it was a really terrible idea (I just had a really, really bad feeling about it)...I tried to dissuade her but she was convincing as f**k and like a sucker ass weak little sap b*tch I relented and let her move all her sh#t in. Including her f**king punk ass cat, smh. Anyway it was actually really cool for a while, we were having a lot of fun together and it was going way better than expected (despite the fact that she leaves a tornado of trash and clothes and makeup behind everywhere she goes), but then seemingly overnight there was a dramatic change in her and then I started noticing that she would hide her phone when she was around me. I mean I'm dumb but I ain't THAT dumb -- I knew some sh#t was up and before you know it she's telling me that I'm an alcoholic (true) and I need to work on myself -- fair enough, but then she's like "and oh by the way I'm kinda digging this guy at work or I might go back to my ex, idk", lol.

So basically I'm like cool go ahead, best of luck to you but you gotta go like asap. Long story short she packs all her stuff and hits the road and now I don't have to come home to a complete disaster zone, I don't have to clean up after her and her cat anymore, don't have to come home to a place that smells like cat urine and feces and litter and a cat that f**king attacks me while I sleep, the chick didn't contribute a f**king thing in the 4 months that she was there, like a cuck b*tch I basically bought ALL of the groceries, did ALL of the cleaning, I mean for f**k's sake I even washed the broad's clothes (well when I washed mine anyway), smh. And the restaurant tabs. Oh, the restaurant tabs. I can watch what I want now -- if it wasn't something she wanted to watch then she'd b*tch and complain and make little comments the entire time. I don't have to come home to her utterly meaningless and uber mundane constant babble about her workplace gossip. I don't have to hear her getting ready every morning and those high heels stomping all throughout the place waking my ass up (I went to work later than her).

She left Saturday morning and I swear these last few days have been some of the most liberating days of my f**king life. Yeah I got cucked and used but whatever, I'm FREEEEEEEEE again.

Sad thing is as much as I hated that f**king cat, I actually miss that cat more than her.
      The question is

Would u have the balls to reject her the 3rd time?

Comment

I don't mind the feel good ending but did hope it ended with you coming home to her being pounded into your mattress. Now I have lotion on my hand and no where to put it but my elbows.

Comment

Tldr

But **** bltches.

Do you and if a bltch isnt giving you what you know you deserve, don't fight against yourself and throw that hoe to the curb.

If there's one thing i know it's that bltches come and go.

Comment

Nice to hear bro. Enjoy being free.

I'm way too much of an assh0le to give that much of myself to a woman. If she isn't meeting me halfway, I cut it off real soon before it gets too deep. I can be cold-hearted, but that's how a man has to be sometimes.

I save my soft emotional side for things that matter, like family, my homies, my boxingscene friends list, my cat, etc.

Comment

its very important to make your own decisions in life remember that next time u r being persuaded,you were right u knew you were right but u let someone else dimer than u, persuade u, with emotions, and u paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Nice to hear bro. Enjoy being free.

I'm way too much of an assh0le to give that much of myself to a woman. If she isn't meeting me halfway, I cut it off real soon before it gets too deep. I can be cold-hearted, but that's how a man has to be sometimes.

I save my soft emotional side for things that matter, like family, my homies, my boxingscene friends list, my cat, etc.

I think I have that assh0le gene going on, too. The minute that a chick tries to start taking over, I balk. I mean, the sex part makes it hard to do that sometimes because you think, 'Eh, do what she wants and I'll still get laid at least." But I don't know. It's like a reflex. Of course, I'm also 37 with no wife or kids and ain't getting any younger. Ha.

An ex once told me, "Go and ahead and do what you want. You always do anyway."

She's very right. In the end, she found her another dude and blew out like three more kids with him. She already had one. I saw her at a flea market not too long ago. Let me tell you, bullet dodged. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                  I don't mind the feel good ending but did hope it ended with you coming home to her being pounded into your mattress. Now I have lotion on my hand and no where to put it but my elbows.

Comment

white dudes is the only cats i know who say the word "cuck" or "cuck'd" dafuq is wrong with yall you lowkey like that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Paulie's the best.

Speaking of shows, Mr. Ehrmantraut, you been watching Better Call Saul?

Comment

Working...
                      X