Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron already improving chemistry.

Look at all the good vibes.

This team is gonna surprise everyone.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-26-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Feels like incest.

But I'm a Bronsexual(soon to be Zionsexual) so I gotta support any team he's on even if I don't like it.
      zion looks ahead of the curve also. do you think he can be successful as lebron on the pro stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        zion looks ahead of the curve also. do you think he can be successful as lebron on the pro stage?
        I say we tank the season so we can get Zion and Lebron on the same squad next year...........#JustSayin

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          Most definitely.

He's the best highschool player I've ever seen. Yes, even better than Lebron at the same age.

The only issue I see with him though is his weight. I hope he doesn't blow out his knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Most definitely.

He's the best highschool player I've ever seen. Yes, even better than Lebron at the same age.

The only issue I see with him though is his weight. I hope he doesn't blow out his knee.

Comment

• I hope Walton gives Wagner a fair shot to shine this season. He can be as good as Jokic.

Comment

• First Lakers pre season game is live!!!!

Comment

• Mychal Thompson is my favorite. Guy is funny as hell

Comment

• I wonder how much influence Klay's dad will have on luring him to LA? I think Klay fits nicely next to LeBron, and the Warriors don't really get him involved anymore. Plus they will require him to take a massive paycut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Cove View Post
                      I wonder how much influence Klay's dad will have on luring him to LA? I think Klay fits nicely next to LeBron, and the Warriors don't really get him involved anymore. Plus they will require him to take a massive paycut.
                      Bron would ruin Klay.

He doesn't fit in Bron Ball system.

Comment

Working...
                      X