Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What knockout is the most satisfying for you to watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    The Floyd fan s did well to manufacture that win for jmm. Floyd fans cried jmm was robbed and got jmm 3 reaches and we know what happened in 4th fight
    Jmm owes it all to Floyd fans

Floyd and Floyd fans are all you can think about.

Comment

Has to be Marquez knocking out Pacquiao. My favorite part was watching the reaction of former presidential candidate Mitt Romney. It looked like he actually thought Pacquiao was just killed in the ring.

I was celebrating so loud when it happened my wife ran upstairs to check to see if I was ok.

Great memory!

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Has to be Marquez knocking out Pacquiao. My favorite part was watching the reaction of former presidential candidate Mitt Romney. It looked like he actually thought Pacquiao was just killed in the ring.

I was celebrating so loud when it happened my wife ran upstairs to check to see if I was ok.

Great memory!
        I was at a Mexican bar and grill that my buddy owns. It was one of the greatest boxing moments of my life. Roy Jones "He's not getting up Jim." I was like, ohhh ****! Hell yeah! That's what you get for ducking the fight over full random drug testing both fighters would be doing! All the Mexicans were partying. I felt so happy for Marquez since I feel he got stiffed twice against Pacquiao. No judges needed for sure. Great memory. I hopped on boxingscene right away to rejoice of course .

I also felt sad because I thought Mayweather would never get to give Pacquiao his loss and number on his resume. #48.
        Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 09-27-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Joe Smith vs Hopkins. Mosley vs Margarito.

Comment

Mosely vs Margs
            JMM VS PAC
            WARd vs Kitty Kov

Comment

Wilder vs Spilka that fight made me a fan of Wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                What knockout is the most satisfying for you to watch?

With so many good ones it's hard to choose for me. I'm torn between Marquez planking Pacquiao and white boy Joe Smith Jr. knocking racist Hopkins out of the ring.
                Mosley v Margs.

Mosley was a man possessed. Not surprised after he learnt his opponent was looking to attack him with a bloody weapon!!!

Comment

Lewis vs Rachman 2....what a sound that One two made , like a gun going off.
                  Leonard vs davey boy green....Devastating combination by the sugar man
                  Pacquiao vs marquez 4 .....still stunned watching pacquaio walk on to that monster right hand after he was going for the kill.

Comment

Comment

marquez knocking out pacquiao
                      and
                      froch knocking out groves

Comment

Working...
                      X