No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: It's Not Too Early For Fury To Face Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Sign what u moron!? A contract with no date... or the new contract with the April date for 15m? Why didn't AJ sign for 80 million guarantee u fu cking toolbag!? U the type of dude that fu cks his girl with a strap-on. Bow down hoe.. real fighters on deck!
    What else am I suppose to tell you so your baby brain can comprehend.
    Now you want 30% fury to sign wilder's fight without fight date and venue. I can see how smart you are.
    Wilder have no choice than to bow to the king. Only kings can decide where to fight.

Comment

Sign what u moron!? A contract with no date... or the new contract with the April date for 15m? Why didn't AJ sign for 80 million guarantee u fu cking toolbag!? U the type of dude that fu cks his girl with a strap-on. Bow down hoe.. real fighters on deck!

Wilder and his team are not in a position to offer anything he is the B side dont you get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        That could be true. After the Wlad win Fury completely fell apart.

I don't think he's ready, but I don't think he'll ever be ready. He checked out after he got all those world titles.

Then again he is unpredictable. So who knows.
        I'd say it's just wishful thinking of his haters.

Fury will be ready on fight night and will win, and sooner or later, people will start running out of excuses to commend him and consider him great.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Am not into all these BS. Podvetkin is world #3 in almost every ranking bodies with a punchers chance.
          AJ is seen as huge favorite cos of how high hez been rated among others.
          Wilder is a soft meat to chew, all he needed is to sign the contract and rumble.

Wilder has history of going after handicapped fighters.
          I realize youre on medication. Probably following your hero AJ with his DRUG dependency that can be EASILY provided for him AND you in the good ole' labs of the UK!! 500000boxing gives it to you clear and concise. But you, being the president of the Joshua Fan Club seem to want Joshuas hardcore love more....what a shame...keep defending your musclebound WUSS champ...he really does appreciate his female fans.....all his future "risk free" fights will no doubt be a BLAST for you and your girlee crew....next up: rematch with Whyte or Chisora...I know, I know, you & the crew can hardly wait eeeewww wheeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            I realize youre on medication. Probably following your hero AJ with his DRUG dependency that can be EASILY provided for him AND you in the good ole' labs of the UK!! 500000boxing gives it to you clear and concise. But you, being the president of the Joshua Fan Club seem to want Joshuas hardcore love more....what a shame...keep defending your musclebound WUSS champ...he really does appreciate his female fans.....all his future "risk free" fights will no doubt be a BLAST for you and your girlee crew....next up: rematch with Whyte or Chisora...I know, I know, you & the crew can hardly wait eeeewww wheeee!!!
            Am tired with all these wilder fan boys.
            Whatever makes you happy.
            In the HW division, wilder is anticipating the easiest of fight in 30% fury and you guys act like all is well.
            Am tired of your BS. Go ahead and do what ever you like.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I'd say it's just wishful thinking of his haters.

Fury will be ready on fight night and will win, and sooner or later, people will start running out of excuses to commend him and consider him great.
              Hopefuly you're right. If he is at his best he is the cryptonite of this current generation of HWs who rely so heavily on power and size.

He just doesn't seem the same to me. Maybe if he dresses up like batman again I'll change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                Hopefuly you're right. If he is at his best he is the cryptonite of this current generation of HWs who rely so heavily on power and size.

He just doesn't seem the same to me. Maybe if he dresses up like batman again I'll change my mind.
                something similar is due, that's for sure, leading up to this fight.

The division is exciting right now. Even if Fury beats Wilder, which I expect him to, Wilder can still fight AJ and the winner fight Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Nobody gives a fcckk if you are from England. You have made no logical point in this article of yours.
                  Bro, come on how old are you? Your scrolling down looking for comments negative to AJ!! What's up? You just mad people don't buy into the false antics of your favorite poster boy? I'm not bias bro I speak facts. Too many people here just wanna stick to where there from! Get a grip an grow up. You think matchroom or Aj care that you spend your hard earned money on a fraud decieving bum? He's audley Harrison 2.0!! Wants to monopolize contenders just so he doesn't have to fight real true competitors!! You all said fury wasn't ready for Wlad!! GTFOH!!! YDKSAB!!!!

Comment

What facts? Lets see.. one team responds with a 2 fight 80 million guarantee.. the other replies with an improved offer of 15 million.. a whole extra 2.5m. An in april 2019 Lmao.. You're a fu cking idiot if u can't clearly see the duck!
                    Bro honestly you cannot educate some embeciles!! The man needs to give his azz a rest an his mouth a chance!! He sounds like 80% of the flighty whorrees that attend all AJ fights! Knows nothing about the true contenders an champs.. He literally watches just to see aj get hot an sweaty in his shorts! Telling all his friends how big an strong another man is! #CRINGE

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                      Bro, come on how old are you? Your scrolling down looking for comments negative to AJ!! What's up? You just mad people don't buy into the false antics of your favorite poster boy? I'm not bias bro I speak facts. Too many people here just wanna stick to where there from! Get a grip an grow up. You think matchroom or Aj care that you spend your hard earned money on a fraud decieving bum? He's audley Harrison 2.0!! Wants to monopolize contenders just so he doesn't have to fight real true competitors!! You all said fury wasn't ready for Wlad!! GTFOH!!! YDKSAB!!!!
                      If you had sense enough, you would have known on this site that any real contract that was sent with aim of making that super fight is from AJ's side.
                      I have nothing more to tell you.
                      Do have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                      X