No announcement yet.

Leftist Social Media Juggernaut Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    We're discussing ideas and principles here. Activism comes next.
    Ok well let me know when you get active. Keep me up to date. Goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Ok well let me know when you get active. Keep me up to date. Goodbye
      Panopticon: Join Date: May 2009

Motorcity Cobra: Join Date: Mar 2016

Will do! Do you post on boxingscene while you run errands? Pretty ironic. I don't even know you and I can tell you are a physically inactive bigmouth. Look in the mirror again.
      Last edited by Panopticon; 09-08-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Panopticon: Join Date: May 2009

Motorcity Cobra: Join Date: Mar 2016

Will do! Do you post on boxingscene while you run errands? Pretty ironic. I don't even know you and I can tell you are a physically inactive bigmouth. Look in the mirror again.
        I don't know you either. I don't think I've ever interacted with you. Yet you seem to want to know about me and you sought me out. But keep in touch and let me know how your activism is going

Comment

I don't know you either. I don't think I've ever interacted with you. Yet you seem to want to know about me and you sought me out. But keep in touch and let me know how your activism is going
          I only quoted you because this lounge is riddled with your posts. You just seem like someone who is passionately wrong all the damn time and I treat this as popping an abscess. You seem to have the same consistency as one.

Comment

I only quoted you because this lounge is riddled with your posts. You just seem like someone who is passionately wrong all the damn time and I treat this as popping an abscess. You seem to have the same consistency as one.
            Ok bro. Keep me updated on your activism

Comment

Ok bro. Keep me updated on your activism
              Yeah bro. Let me head over to the Twitter office and picket over there. Are you mocking the very notion that it is futile? I'm actively shoveling shit in your face while you expose yourself as a shit eater. What else do you need to see right now? Just checking in on ya.

Comment

Working...
              X