No announcement yet.

American flag burned outside LA office of congresswoman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Maxine Waters has been voted the most corrupt politician on numerous occasions and she has never done anything to genuinely help out the district she represents but doesn't live in.
    For some reason when I see her, I always think dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      got some family member at USP victorville serving a life sentence over the sale of drugs smh. a life sentence for that! and these rapist, murderers gets to run free after serving 5 or so years only. hella off topic but shiiets just been on my mind.
      I'd flip the script, in all ways.. I'd put all them ppl to work... Till and work that soil. Stop hating something..things you can not understand...

I've seen, lil soldiers being mis deployed, regularly.

Sad to say, I'll drive by, stop, take a few photos..
      Then I'll remember being counted, 4pm stand up count..

I'm down for mine, meaning we fix weak lil hoes real quick.

Any real azz putos speak up now, and I zaroku "Pablo Augustine" aka me.. I want the best for everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Maxine has become the face of the violent far left movement. This is expected given the nationalist movement Trump stoked.
        what was BLM while Obama was in office? Shooting cops, looting ect.

Comment

Maxine has become the face of the violent far left movement. This is expected given the nationalist movement Trump stoked.
          That movement was always there, laying dormant, brewing while the left started playing identity politics and taking a nice big dump on middle America. It was there while millions upon millions of illegal immigrants flooded into America since the 1980's, and it was there after white America elected the first black President only to be later called racists and bigots. Trump didn't stoke the movement, he is a bi-product of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            That movement was always there, laying dormant, brewing while the left started playing identity politics and taking a nice big dump on middle America. It was there while millions upon millions of illegal immigrants flooded into America since the 1980's, and it was there after white America elected the first black President only to be later called racists and bigots. Trump didn't stoke the movement, he is a bi-product of it.
            Post makes no sense because Obama deported more illegals than any president in history.

The whites that elected Obama weren't called racists and bigots until they failed to denounce Trump's birtherism. If you denounced that you weren't labeled.

Don't forget about the reaction from the whites that didn't vote for Obama.

Trump brought white nationalism to the mainstream. He succeeded where Goldwater and Wallace failed. The time was ripe because some of you guys couldn't handle seeing Obama in that office.

As for my post, Waters has emerged as the face of the anti Trump movement.

Comment

F8ck Watters. She’s Dudu

Comment

Waters issued a statement criticizing the Oath Keepers.

“The Oath Keepers would like nothing more than to inflame racial tensions and create an explosive conflict in our community,” Waters wrote.

So she had no problem with the "black power" racists who burned our country's flag, but made it a point to single out a group that never showed up.

Comment

Post makes no sense because Obama deported more illegals than any president in history.

The whites that elected Obama weren't called racists and bigots until they failed to denounce Trump's birtherism. If you denounced that you weren't labeled.

Don't forget about the reaction from the whites that didn't vote for Obama.

Trump brought white nationalism to the mainstream. He succeeded where Goldwater and Wallace failed. The time was ripe because some of you guys couldn't handle seeing Obama in that office.

As for my post, Waters has emerged as the face of the anti Trump movement.

This isn't about Obama, this about a chronic illegal immigration problem that has persisted since the 1980's. I don't think Obama welcomed illegal immigrants with open arms, in fact he did a lot more than George Bush Jr did to stem the problem.
                  You don't need to defend Obama to me, I supported him and never took the birther movement seriously.

In fact I didn't think anyone actually took it seriously either, aside from some Alex Jones conspiracy types. Even when Trump brought it up I always thought it was him trolling Obama more than anything, but even so I don't understand how bringing up the birther movement is racist, Ted Cruz got a lot of flack for being born in Canada, not exactly sure how this is different seeing as how Obamas family traveled a whole lot and even if Obama was born in Hawai, Kenya, or Mars the fact that his mother is American would be enough to secure his claim for Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    This isn't about Obama, this about a chronic illegal immigration problem that has persisted since the 1980's. I don't think Obama welcomed illegal immigrants with open arms, in fact he did a lot more than George Bush Jr did to stem the problem.
                    You don't need to defend Obama to me, I supported him and never took the birther movement seriously.

In fact I didn't think anyone actually took it seriously either, aside from some Alex Jones conspiracy types. Even when Trump brought it up I always thought it was him trolling Obama more than anything, but even so I don't understand how bringing up the birther movement is racist, Ted Cruz got a lot of flack for being born in Canada, not exactly sure how this is different seeing as how Obamas family traveled a whole lot and even if Obama was born in Hawai, Kenya, or Mars the fact that his mother is American would be enough to secure his claim for Presidency.
                    You thought saying the man was not a legitimate American and therefore shouldn't have been president was trolling? Come on dude, that doesn't even sound believable. You aren't naive . Please don't minimize that like that.

Trump never said Cruz was illegitimate despite being born in Canada-big difference.

I don't have an issue with you. My point still stands-Trump flamed those people that you and I know didn't like Obama in that office because he was black. Unlike McCain and other Republicans that wouldn't do that.

It worked and for many that is all that matters.

Comment

Maxine Waters has made Compton great again.

Comment

Working...
                      X