Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rabid fanbase getting torn apart and exposed would be funnier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
    It was awesome watching Broner get owned, but he was NEVER even remotely as hyped up as GGG or Matthyse was....In fact he was hated by tons and tons of people ever since he stepped onto the scene (beating DeMarco decisively) and started to act like a douchebag....
    He's (Broner) been a douche far before Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
      i thought it was horus because of the Egyptian themed persona. i havent been as active in NSB to be able to sniff out alts and posting styles and keep track of who got recently banned like it was during the hottest days of the ptard flowmoe wars.

dem were da dayz doe......
      Look at the screen name.

I had fucking Walter Payton with a jheri curl as my avi.

I mean, I was w1gg3r number #1 on this forum for a minute.

Red k with death threats against my family members, questioning if my parentage was from other then human origins.

I kinda miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Broner never had anywhere near the amount of hype surrounding GGG, Kovalev, and Matthysse had. Not even close. Many people hated him and were praying for his downfall, so the same doesn't apply to him.
        He conveniently leaves out Broner getting wrecked by Maidana from the list LOL. And he thinks Broner wasn't hyped

Broner was being called the next Mayweather, the next PPV star, the guy to take over the world of boxing after "big bro" Floyd retires. Broner fans were predicting him to KO Paulie & Maidana even when he jumped 2 full weight classes...look how that turned out LOL. Glad the hype job got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Look at the screen name.

I had fucking Walter Payton with a jheri curl as my avi.

I mean, I was w1gg3r number #1 on this forum for a minute.

Red k with death threats against my family members, questioning if my parentage was from other then human origins.

I kinda miss those days.
          ptard flowmoe wars was the greatest thing to happen in NSB. people just dont want to admit it.

watch what happens when both floyd and pac are gone.

instead of racially hot threads with 100s of replies and 1,000s of views you're gonna get "who should be p4p #1? GGG, Algieri, or Phung Yung Lee?"

fuk dat.

Comment

Not sure if anything tops Broner getting his shit pushed in by Maidana.

Trout was also getting a lot of love from the "slick boxing" crew after he beat Cotto, Canelo put a quick end to that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Broner never had anywhere near the amount of hype surrounding GGG, Kovalev, and Matthysse had. Not even close. Many people hated him and were praying for his downfall, so the same doesn't apply to him.
              Please Broner had the million man march going for him after he picked on Gavin Rees.....

Comment

Originally posted by tachie01 View Post
                Please Broner had the million man march going for him after he picked on Gavin Rees.....
                No, the peak of the interest surrounding him came after the Demarco fight. People were criticizing him for the Rees fight. I think you're mistaking being talked about to being "hyped" up. If the talk is negative, such as "Broner is going to lose to so and so" then he isn't being hyped. I know how much you casuals like talking about Broner, hence why his threads always have 100's of posts in them, but that doesn't equate to being hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                  Philly fighters are hated and never rooted for. Even the city of Philadelphia is never shown respect despite the fact it's the birth place of the US and came out with some of the greatest stuff and fighters.
                  I have never heard such a gay statement lmao

Comment

oh look, a slick brotha worried about a white power puncher. why not just say it openly as its always the same ****e but just thinly veiled.

Comment

Working...
                    X