No announcement yet.

Shelley Finkel: "latest offer from Eddie hearn is not worth reply"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Fair & decent have lil & sometimes nothing to do with business. Your naive if you think it does.

And Hearn knows & employs that into his strategies & offers as well. There is no good guy or bad guy here. In boxing you're worth whatever you can get & Wilder being arguably #2 (I consider him #3 post-Fury) at HW gives him a certain leverage in negotiations just like Joshua's numbers give him the power he has.
    So, as a boxing fan, you're happy and willing to support anyone who asks for a ridiculous amount of money way beyond their worth even though the likely outcome is not getting the fight, or getting the fight when one side or both, is way past prime?

No wonder the UFC is taking fans from this sport. Who in their right mind would want to get involved in all this bull**** and a badly devalued product.

But anyway, enjoy. It's the sport you wanted. It's the sport you got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      So, as a boxing fan, you're happy and willing to support anyone who asks for a ridiculous amount of money way beyond their worth even though the likely outcome is not getting the fight, or getting the fight when one side or both, is way past prime?
      I wouldn't say I'm happy or mad about 99.9% of the business of boxing sh^t. Its largely irrelevant to me...but I understand how fighters want to receive as close to their potential max earnings as possible. And there are many ways in business to get your close to your potential max earnings. While that often can suck with many fights being marinated, often by promoters more than boxers, it is what it is in this era & not unexpected anymore. In fact I find myself surprised when something isn't marinated these days.

No wonder the UFC is taking fans from this sport. Who in their right mind would want to get involved in all this bull**** and a badly devalued product.

But anyway, enjoy. It's the sport you wanted. It's the sport you got.
      The UFC has gained fans through putting on competitive fights event to event. Idk that they've stolen many fans doe. I consider myself a fan of both sports & ik plenty who feel similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Again I wonder what the Wilder fans who support these guys who are corrupted liars look like ? I can't imagine what type of people they are . Ha
        What makes you think that any, ANY PROMOTER, is reliable? Eddie has said several contradictory things himself over time and he’s not the only one. Shelly may have encouraged wilder to not take fight, but these fighters will want that wbc strap

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          What makes you think that any, ANY PROMOTER, is reliable? Eddie has said several contradictory things himself over time and he’s not the only one. Shelly may have encouraged wilder to not take fight, but these fighters will want that wbc strap
          Well it takes more to claim someone's lying by posting what you're doing here " Hes Lying ".

These are invalid points if you cant point them out. most of team wilder has been debunked time and again on here. What is Hearn LYING...Hes Lyin.....Ha...About ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Pay attention to the words that Eddie Hearn uses, lol

40% of DAZN's assumed fee; the DAZN fee was what was to be split.

There's a difference between a 60/40 split, and what Hearn is even boasting publicly (nevermind the fee that he was still offering to Wilder as recent ago as Alvarez-Fielding).
            No he literally said he'd offer a split.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm happy or mad about 99.9% of the business of boxing sh^t. Its largely irrelevant to me...but I understand how fighters want to receive as close to their potential max earnings as possible. And there are many ways in business to get your close to your potential max earnings. While that often can suck with many fights being marinated, often by promoters more than boxers, it is what it is in this era & not unexpected anymore. In fact I find myself surprised when something isn't marinated these days.

The UFC has gained fans through putting on competitive fights event to event. Idk that they've stolen many fans doe. I consider myself a fan of both sports & ik plenty who feel similar.
              But 50/50 split is not Wilder's max earning potential. He's straight holding AJ and Hearn to ransom because he's a coward. If every fighter refused to fight unless the situation became extreme, we wouldn't even have a sport.

As I say, the sport has turned into what it is because of people like you supporting it. Any sane person would stay well clear of how grotesque it has truly become. And Americans and their ****ed up levels of cowardice and being incredibly unreasonable is the problem. With American fans encouraging and supporting it, that is only going to get worse. This "Sport" is ****ing doomed. It cannot possibly continue like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                But 50/50 split is not Wilder's max earning potential. He's straight holding AJ and Hearn to ransom because he's a coward. If every fighter refused to fight unless the situation became extreme, we wouldn't even have a sport.

As I say, the sport has turned into what it is because of people like you supporting it. Any sane person would stay well clear of how grotesque it has truly become. And Americans and their ****ed up levels of cowardice and being incredibly unreasonable is the problem. With American fans encouraging and supporting it, that is only going to get worse. This "Sport" is ****ing doomed. It cannot possibly continue like this.
                Lol okay.

I am curious what you make of "the coward" trying to make a deal with DAZN over Hearn as the news of today is saying? Or do you think his DAZN deal won't include a Joshua fight?

Its clear as day Hearn has been f#ck boying these fight talks. I can't believe some of you cats are up Hearn's ass like that. And I'm saying this as a mfer who's said numerous times on this site Hearn is the best promoter in boxing right now, but I can be critical of him & call him on his bs.

Comment

Lol okay.

I am curious what you make of "the coward" trying to make a deal with DAZN over Hearn as the news of today is saying? Or do you think his DAZN deal won't include a Joshua fight?

Its clear as day Hearn has been f#ck boying these fight talks. I can't believe some of you cats are up Hearn's ass like that. And I'm saying this as a mfer who's said numerous times on this site Hearn is the best promoter in boxing right now, but I can be critical of him & call him on his bs.
                  Wilder hasn't taken the deal yet. I won't believe it until I see him across the ring to AJ.

DAZN are working on behalf of Hearn considering all the lies Wilder and co have said about him. AJ is a Hearn fighter. Hearn is the one who is drawing up the contract for the fight, not DAZN. DAZN are just acting as mediators.

Hearn is offering Wilder money beyond what he is worth. He's giving a contract that hasn't before been done in history of the game. He's giving a joke who can't sell tickets or generate money 40% of the money. That's like Mayweather giving Ortiz 40% of the cut. Hearn is also giving a rematch clause to a weak B side against a huge A side. That has never happened in history either. And yet we see nutters rubbishing the deal and claiming AJ doesn't want the fight when the facts and logic clearly shows he does.

Wilder on the other hand has done all he can to put a stop to this fight at every turn. He called 50% pretty much from the go. Finkle, who should know better, has done the same. Finkle knows business and what makes sense. Wilder getting half the money not only makes no sense, it is bat**** crazy.

Finkle has been proven to be a liar. Hearn is accused of doing so, but with no evidence. It's just smears from Wilder's side and his fans in order to justify Wilder's cowardice and blame someone else. It's the American way you see. It pollutes every inch of your society from the top to the bottom. Just look at your politics. The campaign for presidency was grotesque from both sides with smearing being the main weapon. Defame characters at any cost to gain influence and power. It's nothing but bull**** and PR. Americans wish to see themselves in a certain light whether it be true or not. If it isn't true, then you'll see the poison and the smears to convince as many people as they can that it is true.

I hope Wilder takes this extremely generous offer just so we can rid him from the boxing world for good. Hopefully his nutter fan base do likewise and ****off never to return. Never has it been this extreme before.

Comment

Working...
                  X