Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ put a poll on twitter, and he said himself he wants to fight Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ put a poll on twitter, and he said himself he wants to fight Wilder.

After beating Alexander Povetkin, AJ said in his interview he wants the Deontay Wilder fight next. He also put a poll on Twitter so fans could vote who they want him to fight next, and Wilder won it clearly.

Surely now everything should be done to make this fight for April? Nevermind Eddie Hearn trying to put a spin on it, AJ has spoken and the boxing fans have spoken. It is not acceptable to fight any other opponent in April.

This is a democracy, right?

Oh yeah, if AJ said it, then it’s 100%

Just like that time he took the $50 million to fight Wilder.

Comment

Eddie Hearn will say "it doesn't make business sense", but he's chitting on the good people who line his pockets. It's not about making an even fatter check. We want AJ-Wilder! Nobody else will suffice! Stop making excuses Eddie! Pull out all the stops to deliver the big kahuna to the loyal fans in April!

Comment

It takes two to make a fight. Hearn is not god. If Wilder loses to Fury he would get his rematch, moreover we just have to hope there is no rematch for Fury once Wilder wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          It takes two to make a fight. Hearn is not god. If Wilder loses to Fury he would get his rematch, moreover we just have to hope there is no rematch for Fury once Wilder wins.
          The Fury-Wilder fight is only happening because Hearn treated Wilder and his team like a bunch of bums looking for a handout!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            After beating Alexander Povetkin, AJ said in his interview he wants the Deontay Wilder fight next. He also put a poll on Twitter so fans could vote who they want him to fight next, and Wilder won it clearly.

Surely now everything should be done to make this fight for April? Nevermind Eddie Hearn trying to put a spin on it, AJ has spoken and the boxing fans have spoken. It is not acceptable to fight any other opponent in April.

This is a democracy, right?
            As long as Wilder hasn't got to do a rematch with Fury and is willing to communicate in any form i.e. have a meeting (obviously after Dec 1) I think this is fair and would definitely blame Hearn/AJ if it doesn't.

Comment

Team wilder wont meet, have demanded 50/50 and refuse to sign the contract. The fights off. Although I'm sure somehow that will be Joshuas fault

Comment

Surely, by making offers, AJ and Hearn are doing their part. If Wilder's team refuse to meet, or negotiate, AJ will rightly move on and make a fight with someone else. He's not a Breazeale who will stay out of the ring until Wilder is ready for him.

Comment

I watched that actual post fight interview this morning...and I don't remember AJ actually saying he wanted to fight wilder next.

He stated he would put up a poll.. but when asked about who he wanted to face next he didn't say anyone.

He said after Parker he wanted "wilder .......or fury"

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    I watched that actual post fight interview this morning...and I don't remember AJ actually saying he wanted to fight wilder next.

He stated he would put up a poll.. but when asked about who he wanted to face next he didn't say anyone.

He said after Parker he wanted "wilder .......or fury"
                    After the Parker fight I could have sworn he just said Fury until the interviewer pressed him and brought up Wilder. Been a while though, I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X