Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do the most educated, enlightened, & reasonable Americans live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Same as I said but you hid the h0mo stuff
    Hid the h**mo stuff?

It's great battle than fighting over h**mo stuff. Your damn limited in the box brain is holding you back. Go watch the full play.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Why would think I don't know both the French and the English name?

The name you kept messing up is Godot. That's why I highlighted it.

Nothing proves the powers of God but you believe blindly. Mr Beckett had a point.
      Dude you pretended for years that you were a Christian until I exposed your cover. Now youre pretending about your guru's sexual orientation

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Dude you pretended for years that you were a Christian until I exposed your cover. Now youre pretending about your guru's sexual orientation
        Pretended? In my early days, I was full atheist. Nowadays go back and forth between the two. Don't waste time, tonight. Use that time to watch the full play because you remind of those fellas who were waiting for Godot.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          I'm surrounded by hayseeds in the Midwest. Collective IQ of a bowl of bleach.

I feel like a man without a country. I want to live around smart people who have common sense and aren't hypocrites.

Am I doomed?

What are the best cities for capitalist minded misanthropes?
          Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Yeah, I feel that. Build/buy a tiny house somewhere on cheap property. I would need to take some wilderness survival classes before I did all that though.

Maybe New Mexico...I've been thinking about it.

I really need some reasonable climate where the humidity isn't going to kill me for one half of the year and the freezing temps aren't going to kill me for the other half.
          I'd recommend Czech Republic, Germany or even Australia but since you're only looking for in the US...

Colorado Springs (cheaper than Denver) or outside of Seattle/Portland if want closer to the coast are probably your best bets for level headedness & temperate climates, can be expensive since weed legalized but has it's benefits too.

Been all over this great country, people are people but you certainly see a better mix of free-thinkers & much less overbearing/religious radicals.

See some mention the SW & Utah? LOL. Wyoming & Montana are nice though, wide open country reasonably priced, but way too much snow/wind.

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Well I guess ya learn something new everyday hey.
          I had no idea that could happen.
          Light pollution
          This is why observatories are always in the middle of nowhere, typically in the desert or mountains. Get out of the city & take a vacay somewhere really out there to embrace nature sometime. You'll be astonished how packed the night sky really is if you visit either. It's an eye opener to how vast the heavens really are.
          Last edited by S7V7N; 09-06-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X