No announcement yet.

Trying to find this stupid 80's or early 90's commerical/song

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find this stupid 80's or early 90's commerical/song

Many of you turds are younger but for the older guys...

Back in the 80s or early 90's, there was this I believe a commercial (could've been a muffler commerical or possibly a song)- A guy was driving in a muscle car with a woman and part of the song went something like- ".......... on the radio, and I'm the star of the show!" And after that last part, three weird mulleted 80s' dudes popped up in and sang some other tune. It's a vague description I know but that's all I remember. I haven't seen this thing in over twenty years.

For the life of me I cannot remember what the hell this was but I know it existed in the 80s and 90's. Does anyone have a clue what I'm referring to? This has been driving me nuts on and off for years... NOTE- Neither Google nor YouTube has helped.

Sounds like a gay p()rn video. You might have got it mixed up with a commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Sounds like a gay p()rn video. You might have got it mixed up with a commercial.
      Well if anyone would know about gay **** it's you. But no it's not pron.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Well if anyone would know about gay **** it's you. But no it's not pron.
        I know as much about gay **** as you know about getting aroused without a 10 inch black **** you **** hungry jew.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I know as much about gay **** as you know about getting aroused without a 10 inch black **** you **** hungry jew.
          Get out of my thread you chuck.

Comment

Hahaha, I feel the same way about certain commercials, but luckily it would take me a few hours at the most to find what I'm looking for.

Let's narrow it down even further. Let's start with the lyrics of the song the guy was singing in the commercial. Post as much as you can. Boxingscene has censored some of the lyrics. Try to get past the censors and post what you can remember of the song. We'll start there.

Comment

Bum ass Jew wasting everyone’s time.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Hahaha, I feel the same way about certain commercials, but luckily it would take me a few hours at the most to find what I'm looking for.

Let's narrow it down even further. Let's start with the lyrics of the song the guy was singing in the commercial. Post as much as you can. Boxingscene has censored some of the lyrics. Try to get past the censors and post what you can remember of the song. We'll start there.
                I posted everything I remember.

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                Bum ass Jew wasting everyone’s time.
                Sorry I took you away from your smearing dog turds on your government issued helmet.

Comment

ts worships black people

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Many of you turds are younger but for the older guys...

Back in the 80s or early 90's, there was this I believe a commercial (could've been a muffler commerical or possibly a song)- A guy was driving in a muscle car with a woman and part of the song went something like- ".......... on the radio, and I'm the star of the show!" And after that last part, three weird mulleted 80s' dudes popped up in and sang some other tune. It's a vague description I know but that's all I remember. I haven't seen this thing in over twenty years.

For the life of me I cannot remember what the hell this was but I know it existed in the 80s and 90's. Does anyone have a clue what I'm referring to? This has been driving me nuts on and off for years... NOTE- Neither Google nor YouTube has helped.
                    I used to be good at this.. there was a show.. name that toon... now I can’t... my mental faculties are gone..

Comment

Working...
                    X