No announcement yet.

Jacobs was paid 1.5 millions just because of Quillin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trs45 View Post
    Thank God. Somebody who thinks like me. Just want to see them fight. Nobodys business what they are getting paid.

Comment

F@gcobs is a nobody. His two big fights were Pirog and Quillin. Pirog snoozed him, Quillin wasn't anything special. Don't take the money and fight more garbage Mora type fights. Nobody cares about him. Less will if he ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        Who care about next mans money
        I mean really?
        I really couldn't care less either, however it does amuse me when I see cheerleaders squabbling on boards over finances.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Two ways to look at this:

1. I have no problem with Jacobs getting 40% to fight Golovkin.

2. If Jacobs wants to be a "star", he should take the offer as this is a great opportunity to really make a name for himself. Imagine the possibilities if he derails the Golovkin train. He's not a star yet so holding out for more money will not help his case.

Personally, I don't think Jacobs has the confidence he can beat Golovkin, same as Quillin didn't.
        This. Awesome post, green sent.

Jacobs knows he's gonna lose bad and wants overly compensating.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          STFU you hater.
          As you said, Jacobs was offered at least 1.7 millions and said no.

That ***** is an interim champion and wants 3 millions? wtf. And the coward doesn't want to face Golovkin, period.

And you tried to twist the facts here saying that December was an invention of K2, that Jacobs knwe he wouldn't be ready, and then the video appeared of Jacobs saying he was coming back for a date in december and you got owned.
          Canelo sanctioning fees cost more than what team GGG pays their opponents. Canelo pays more in overweight penalties than GGG pays his opponents. Canelo undercard fighters get paid more than GGG opponents. GGG trying to get a payday off Canelo, Floyd, Froch, Chavez Jr. None of which has a belt. But he trying to unify doe. This is a scam being pulled on boxing and you're stupid enough to fall for it. But like Hopkins said. Time will reveal the fakes. And time is running out on this scam

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            dont **** on Jacobs belt and turn around and give GGG credit for defending the exact same belt
            I said many times I didn't care about the regular belt.
            Another story is that by the time Golovkin was the interim champion, Sturm didn't want to face him. So you know who the real champion was.

You can't say the same of Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Canelo sanctioning fees cost more than what team GGG pays their opponents.
              Erislandy Lara purse against Canelo: 1 million.

Case closed, you lose as usual. You don't even have an argument, a case, anything. You don't argue you just write down lies that don't make sense.

Comment

Erislandy Lara purse against Canelo: 1 million.

Case closed, you lose as usual. You don't even have an argument, a case, anything. You don't argue you just write down lies that don't make sense.
                And most of Lara's money came from the PPV upside. Compare regular HBO fights to regular HBO fights. How much was Kirkland paid?

Comment

I said many times I didn't care about the regular belt.
                  Another story is that by the time Golovkin was the interim champion, Sturm didn't want to face him. So you know who the real champion was.

You can't say the same of Jacobs.
                  In the same breath you just tried to legitimate GGG's regular title while ****ting on Jacobs...just stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    And most of Lara's money came from the PPV upside. Compare regular HBO fights to regular HBO fights. How much was Kirkland paid?
                    So Lara had a right to ask for a PPV upside, but not Golovkin, who should take a flat fee. You lose again.
                    Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    In the same breath you just tried to legitimate GGG's regular title while ****ting on Jacobs...just stupid
                    Jacobs is avoiding GGG. GGG was not avoiding Sturm, Sturm was avoiding him.

Understand?

Comment

So Lara had a right to ask for a PPV upside, but not Golovkin, who should take a flat fee. You lose again.

Jacobs is avoiding GGG. GGG was not avoiding Sturm, Sturm was avoiding him.

Understand?
                      Why are people continuing this lie that GGG wasn't offered a percentage of the PPV? Where did this lie come from?

Oscar De La Hoya, Alvarez’s promoter, said late Saturday night that he could pay three-belt middleweight champion Golovkin at least $10 million plus an undisclosed pay-per-view percentage.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...nap-story.html

Comment

Working...
                      X