This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Sanchez, Pogba, Ozil, De Bruyne, Lukaku in that order.
    Kante is more valuable than 4/5 of those players

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Kante is more valuable than 4/5 of those players
      True.

Kante is world class because for me he would get in a world XI.

Debateable whether Hazard would or KDB.

Kante and Alonso on long term deals is good for Chelsea.

I still worry about Alonso for pace but tbf he’s still one of the best left backs if not the best left back in the league.

To be fair full back is the hardest position. They often look get caught out because the position is impossible

Comment

• Different circumstances

Sanchez and Ozil extorted Arsenal's desperation to get that pay. Sanchez wasnt going to sign for United for less pay either.

Pogba was a result of his immense transfer. Look no further than his agent to understand his wages.

De Bruyne is clear cut best or second best midfielder in the world. You can debate Modric but KDB is immense and makes every team better. Even Madrid, Bayern, and Barca. He will make them all better.

Lukaku directly contributes to goals, which equate wins. He got his pay on the back of scoring in batches vs scrubs.

Is Kante 300k worthy? I doubt it but it is likely what is or was necessary to ensure PSG cannot interest him.

Comment

• I started playing the new Football Manager.

After 18 months even Hudson Odoi is on a 100g’s.

Bought some random Brazilian kid who smashed in 8 goals from 12 and despite only being at the club for 2 and half months was trying to demand 230K a week.

Probs the way it is going now.

It’s quite good actually. For a grown, married man with a kid, a mortgage, and a responsible job I was playing that sh.ite till 3 a.m.

My wife had to get up and tell me to go to bed.

Can’t at the minute the love I’m trying get Loftus Cheek to train as a box to box midfielder
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-21-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• you already won at life. Play that game till your heart's content.

I read that Rabiot is out of contract at season end? How good is he really? Cause i always thought he played Jorginho-esque but i could be wrong.

Comment

• Isn't Rabiot going to Barcelona?

He's a tidy player from the limited amount i've seen of him, but doesn't really fit the Barca mold.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Isn't Rabiot going to Barcelona?

He's a tidy player from the limited amount i've seen of him, but doesn't really fit the Barca mold.
                They’ve bought some pretty odd players recently. Rabiot looks pretty good.

But Dembele and Malcolm were two strange buys. Two speedsters with holes in their technique and very unproven. That little Arthur looks quality though but he was a shot in the dark too. Even Umtiti and a few of the centre halves they’ve bought.

Goes to show that all teams don’t get it right even Barca who nobody is turning down really.

I think the next cycle will be English clubs dominating in Europe again unless UEFA start bending their own rules again and see if they can create an advantage for their own two clubs

Comment

• I read Spurs are in for Rabiot and Rabiot supposedly likes Poch a lot.

Idk if its posting the pic but link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqezVB1n...d=pwquenzvx9qa

Crazy isnt it? Arsenal would be 1st in Spain with that record but 5th in England. Proof of England's competition?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I read Spurs are in for Rabiot and Rabiot supposedly likes Poch a lot.

Idk if its posting the pic but link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqezVB1n...d=pwquenzvx9qa

Crazy isnt it? Arsenal would be 1st in Spain with that record but 5th in England. Proof of England's competition?
                    Bull, he's coming to us mate. Signed and sealed, announced 1st of Jan.

Comment

• Talking of World 11's....let's do ours. Mine would be...

Oblak

Meunier - VVD - Ramos - Marcelo

Modric - Kante - Silva

De Bruyne

Ronaldo - Messi

Comment

Working...
                      X