• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had to drop in and lulz.......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Like you are doing now.

Got it. And thanks for so readily admitting you're here to cheer on your team. Most try to deny it, so props on that.

They also refer to people, like yourself, who mindlessly repeat party talking points not rooted in fact.

Here, read up:
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojak
      Like you're denying it now?

Uh, no. Just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't mean they're cheering on a team. Thanks for once again proving my point that anytime someone calls him on his crap, the right always tries defend him like battered wives. And also proving why it's pointless to talk politics because the extreme left and right both have already made up their minds and no matter how much evidence you provide, nobody will admit to being wrong or change their mind.

Instead of wasting time lapping some billionaire's balls and attacking the opposite side, why not focus on the people really in charge of things that are ruining this country, who only make profits by screwing people, like banks, big oil, big pharma and insurance companies?

You should just admit you automatically dislike any politician with a D next to their name instead of an R and anyone who supports them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Like you're denying it now?
        I'm not cheerleading by any stretch.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Uh, no. Just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't mean they're cheering on a team.
        While you are correct, that's not what I've accused you of doing.

You're refusing to give credit where credit is due, which is something superfans do.

It was pointed out that Trump spoke bluntly and kept his promises, and you've refused to acknowledge that and give the man credit.

If you'd like to give Trump credit for being honest in terms of campaign promises, I'll be happy to change my mind on you for the time being.

But so far you're engaging in superfan behavior. It is what it is.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        You should just admit you automatically dislike any politician with a D next to their name instead of an R and anyone who supports them.
        While you can't find much I agree with in terms of today's Democratic Party, I certainly don't defend R folks blindly.

I've openly blasted big name R players like the Bushes, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and on and on.

Interestingly enough, Trump is the guy the insider, lifer R big name party guys hate.

Many Trump supporters, myself included, are not very fond of many R players, nor the party apparatus as well.

Dont make assumptions or level false charges about me in the future, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Don't hold those tears back, let them all pour out! You buffoons have been cucked again.
          What makes it even better is many of us warned them long ago they were setting themselves up to look all kinds of stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            The Mueller report is just another piece of the puzzle that describes what Trump and his cronies have done. Mueller stuck to a very limited investigation that has been superseded by other findings from other agencies. His investigation will still solve parts of the other investigations.

It’s funny seeing the trumptards celebrating so soon.

Comment

Dont lob a Dunning-Kruger smug storm at me while ducking my questions.

Your cheerleading is getting really, really bad lately.

It's all you do.

You dont engage, much less "correct" me the second I offer up a rebuttal, counter points, or ask you questions. Get off your Dunning-Kruger high horse asap.
              Lol

Real wages aren't "up", tax revenue isn't "up", economy isn't "booming", among others, all things I've had to correct you on, but you scream "gotcha" then bring in your alternative facts.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Now, I'd like an answer or silence to the question I asked you that you refuse to answer.....

Do you believe young men should be drafted to fight in an undeclared war?

I'm simply asking your stance on an issue.

If you can't even state your stance, you're trolling or here solely to cheerlead and I'm done with you.
              What's the point of the question? I don't recall you ever asking me this and it has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

But I'll go ahead an answer it for you.

First and foremost, I'm anti war and believe we should bring all our troops home, from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Niger, etc.

Secondly, no I don't agree with young men (or anyone) being drafted in to an undeclared war. I don't believe we should be in any undeclared war nor attack any country that hasn't attacked us. This includes the Iraq war and Syria.

Now you can answer my question..

With such a "booming" economy and "record low" unemployment, why has GDP been going down the toilet for 3 consecutive quarters?

Comment

Dont make me go back and start posting some of your predictions and cheerleading on the Mueller probe and rubbing your face in it.

I ain't that kind of guy, unless I'm annoyed.

And you having the audacity to say you've ever corrected me on anything is very annoying.
                I've never commented on the Mueller prob, so good luck finding anything. I don't waste my time on stupid nonsense like Russia investigation nor Stormy Daniels. I only stick to policy, something that actually matters.

The only prediction I've made around here is a recession coming due to tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. That's what I'm on the record for, and only that.

Dow just dropped 460 points, GDP down for 3 consecutive quarters, recession could be here sooner then I thought.
                Last edited by Lords; 03-23-2019, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Time for some salt.

Plenty more to follow...

Comment

• LMAO what a ****ing mess.. Absolutely shameful that News anchors are practically crying on air because there were no more indictments..

These pathetic traitors would rather the President was working with Russia

I am very confused though.. I thought the likes of Maddow.. Lemon and co were just playing up this Russia stuff for views.. I think its more worrying that they seemed to actually believe it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      I've never commented on the Mueller prob, so good luck finding anything. I don't waste my time on stupid nonsense like Russia investigation nor Stormy Daniels. I only stick to policy, something that actually matters.

The only prediction I've made around here is a recession coming due to tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. That's what I'm on the record for, and only that.

Dow just dropped 460 points, GDP down for 3 consecutive quarters, recession could be here sooner then I thought.
                      What a load of horse ****.. A recession is coming? way to go out on a limb there buddy No ****.. it's long overdue in fact.. IF anything Trump getting in in 2016 instead of Clinton pushed it back. (Despite what was forecast ed btw)

Just at acting like Deregulation/Tax cuts just for the rich (false) will be the cause of it. I guess you can pretend your right though because Trump will be in power to 2024 and the likelihood of us going 15+ years without having a recession by then is slim to none
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 03-23-2019, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X