• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Let me finish thrashing ya moms.
    Reported..

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
      Good to see you back, Brother.
      Thanks, maybe things will get better around here now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Sup man. I thought yiur were out of here.
        Honestly I was, but this is one of the only places I post politics. When all this drama came down the site was my first thought.

I hope this info will make the site better. I know no matter what trump will be hated but now we'll have less to argue about.

Comment

• Imagine being told what to think for the past 3 years and having those beliefs enforced every single day by the mainstream media only to find out it was a lie and fake. Wow...team D taking the most major of L’s today.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            He can't even come up with his own material. He has to mimic me.

Those NPCs get so used to repeating people like trained parrots, they sometimes malfunction and repeat their debate opponents.

Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.
            I don't need material nor do I need to mimic someone from team stupid.

History has shown that every time I correct you (all the time) you just claim "gotcha" like child. Then you bring out your alternative facts to manipulate the situation, rinse n repeat.

You’re just a troll with no real grasp on policy.
            Last edited by Lords; 03-22-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Honestly I was, but this is one of the only places I post politics. When all this drama came down the site was my first thought.

I hope this info will make the site better. I know no matter what trump will be hated but now we'll have less to argue about.
              Admit it...you missed me too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                I don't need material nor do I need to mimic someone from team stupid.

History has shown that every time I correct you (all the time) you just claim "gotcha" like child. Then you bring out your alternative facts to manipulate the situation, rinse n repeat.

Don't have time for childish internet games.
                Dont lob a Dunning-Kruger smug storm at me while ducking my questions.

Your cheerleading is getting really, really bad lately.

It's all you do.

You dont engage, much less "correct" me the second I offer up a rebuttal, counter points, or ask you questions. Get off your Dunning-Kruger high horse asap.

Now, I'd like an answer or silence to the question I asked you that you refuse to answer.....

Do you believe young men should be drafted to fight in an undeclared war?

I'm simply asking your stance on an issue.

If you can't even state your stance, you're trolling or here solely to cheerlead and I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Smug storm
                  Dont make me go back and start posting some of your predictions and cheerleading on the Mueller probe and rubbing your face in it.

I ain't that kind of guy, unless I'm annoyed.

And you having the audacity to say you've ever corrected me on anything is very annoying.

Comment

• Man, the salt from CNN and MSNBC pundits and blue check mark Twatter accounts must be tremendous....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X