No announcement yet.

USADA informs TJ Dillashaw of adverse finding following the Cejudo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA King D1CK Motorcity Cobra aka THE One And Only Tommy Mutherfuccing Hearns dropping that truth!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass off at this little bytch D1ldoshaw!!!! He is the only fighter in the UFC out of the 4 attempted double champs to fail, he is the ONLY ONE to try and be a double champ by DROPPING WEIGHT!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Conor, DC, and Nunes go UP in weight and stomp their opponents in one-sided mismatches and Dillashaw gets STOMPED by the smaller Cejudo. OMg I am laughing so hard. They didn't cheat and went up and conquered, and this little blonde bytch goes down AND CHEATS and still gets stomped. OMG HASHAHAHAHAHA I can't get over it I am dying of laughter!!!!
    Every top fighter in UFCand boxing is juicing.

Are you 6 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Every top fighter in UFCand boxing is juicing.

Are you 6 years old?
      Nah I'm actually 5, if I was 6 I'd probably be smart enough like you to realise everyone is juicing without providing any proof/..........

Comment

nice ass doe

Comment

If you believe that you are the dumbest mother****err on here

Lol
          No I actually don't believe it, but that is the official reason. WME wanted their money and couldn't cancel their end of year card and so rushed together some bogus 'science' to allow Jones to get away with cheating. They have now set a ******ed precedent and many fighters will get away with cheating now because of the Jones case.

The science also does not prove that Jones isn't benefitting by just having the M3 metabolite in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

This little ghetto zit is actually calling someone out on social media???

Does he understand he is one sucker punch away from spending a career behind bars??
            loloo

Comment

This little ghetto zit is actually calling someone out on social media???

Does he understand he is one sucker punch away from spending a career behind bars??
              loloo
              They got previous beef

Comment

Damn, I was hoping for a 135 rematch with Cejudo this year. What did he get tested positive for, any word yet? My guess is clen to squeeze down to 125.

Comment

Working...
                X