Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman On floyd vs marcos (Maidana ducked me)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Ya, because Maidana was going to fight a huge WW puncher after losing almost every rd to Alexander.

If you call that a duck, then by all means.
    What's funny is Maidana would put Thruman to sleep. I love when the person who would get whupped calls the better fighter out and calls it a duck. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
      Yea you shut down threads by talking about other men's c@mshots. I sure did scramble but I scrambled from your g@yness not from your "facts".

You want to talk facts? How about the fact that Keith Thurman has beaten absolutely NO ONE in his career so far that can even be compared to the people that Maidana beat? How about the fact that Thurman took longer to KO a Maidana leftover? And how about the fact that Thurman has done less than most other contenders at welterweight.

Oh wait facts don't matter to butthurt little thurman fanboys. My bad.
      way2garbage ain't ****.

Comment

Diego Chaves is one of the most overrated fighters on this site, i see so much praise for him even though he has beat no one of note and got stopped by Thurman. "Chaves is better than Maidana and would beat Maidana". Why would he?, what has he shown to merit such a claim?. Good fighter but unproven unlike Maidana who has been in big fights since 2009.

Maidana ducked Keith in 2012, no doubt but it would have been a high risk, low reward if he had have picked that fight, Thurman had not yet fought live on HBO or Showtime so had no name value. Him vs Maidana was going to be on the under card of a HBO Broner fight and Maidana was going to get 180K. He got 300K for fighting Karras on Showtime, then Lopez, then Broner, then Mayweather. he made the right choice career wise and obviously financially. Thurman wishes he was in Maidana's shoes and maybe one day he will be as i do rate him.

Maidana vs Thurman will be a war if it ever happens, a KO for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          What's funny is Maidana would put Thruman to sleep. I love when the person who would get whupped calls the better fighter out and calls it a duck. Hilarious.
          Yeah he would put Thurman to sleep, that must be why he decided to duck...

Comment

lolpz

throwback ''******ation.''

Comment

Working...
            X