No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the following statement, is ridiculous.....

NO knowledgeable boxing insider would agree with you

the question would be..... how the hell could Golovkin win a decision, because he certainly would not stop Ward

Ward would be a huge favorite if they fought, and would likely win a clear dominant decision
    I know Ward can't stop Golovkin unless he head butts him ala Kessler or uses his elbows, and lands low blows like he did against other opponents.. Do a web search. Its easy to find numerous videos of Wards illegal tactics.

Not only does Ward want to use all those tactics in the ring but he the clear B side expects not to have to cut weight to fight the smaller man that HE called out.. Gutless wonder is my view of Ward.
    Last edited by TonyGe; 03-20-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      out on his feet? Lol Lies one guy got his face rearranged and ran from the Mexican Style he demanded in the first place. Showed up to his own press conference looking like a mangled rape victim hiding behind a translator then fell off the face of the Earth in hiding trying to repair his face and vagina. Canelo went out clubbing after the fight GGG needed a APB search party to find him. LMAO

Again you are so delusional I can’t with idiots
      You proved me wrong and like an adult I admitted it you are obviously a child

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        ******! He never said that ! Unable said anyone from 154-168 referring to Floyd but Floyd didn’t want it and I’m fine with that. You conveniently forget conelo went up to 162 or 164(another diva bs cw) for chavez jr but hid behind 155 for the GGG fight for 2 years! Why? Maybe because a younger GGG rips his head off and he fights an older version and has a highly controversial draw and a second highly highly controversial split dec. you love to sh it on only GGG when conelo himself is full of sh it with his conelo weight but you have no problems with that why is that? Maybe because it suits your agenda to hate on GGG. Dude really stop humiliating yourself. Ray Charles, Stevie wonder and Andrea bocelli can see through your bullish it

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Bullshltkin publicly stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: Bullshltkin was willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers, but not with superstars..... not only has he failed to willingly lift a finger in order to make a meaningful fight, he flatly REFUSED to lift a linger to make a meaningful fight

FACT: that fanboy spin has already been exposed..... so, save it

Comment

• Originally Posted by bballchump11
          Loeffler, Sanchez, GGG are all very shameful.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I can totally agree with this now but name one boxer that isn’t? You can’t becaus they all are just some more than others

so, when I make that same point, I am a hater.....

and yet, you fully agree when others make that same point?

I am not hating..... I simply refuse to sit idly while you fanboys continue rolling out the bullshlt

giving Golovkin a free pass for his lies and bullshlt..... just because you that think others do the same, is still unacceptable

Comment

The irony So then GGG killed the fight with Canelo because he was the B side and he said he would for to 154 then ultimately delayed the fight refusing to drop a single lb?

He said 168 then bytched up with Ward screamed I'm the A side to weasel out. He said 154 then bytched up with Canelo saying I don't care if you are A side fight has to happen only at 160. Fraud azzz hypocrite h0e LMAO
            The irony is you are the hypocrite. I just used your idiotic logic against you. I substituted the players. . Prior to this post I've never faulted a bigger man for cutting weight to fight a smaller man. I've never faulted a smaller man for not moving up. Be it Golovkin, Ward, Hagler vs Duran etc.etc. If they want to fight I will comment on it. I just got sick of your blatant hypocrisy and never ending tiresome Bull Crap. As far as your assertion that he said he would cut weight for Canelo he went on ESPN and said flat out he would not cut weight for Canelo. He didn't dodge the question. For Floyd yes but not for Canelo.

Comment

GGG own promoter saying he would fight the winner of Cotto/Canelo and would drop weight to fight them. Specifically look at his own promoters words about Canelo. After Canelo beat Cotto GGG showed the real bytch in him and refused to drop weight which delayed the fight since Canelo had NEVER fought at 160.

https://www.******.com/367331-promot...anelo-alvarez/

Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez, who fought Lara in a 155-pound bout.

“We’ve always said that if there is a compelling fight, Gennady would move up or down, we’ve talked about moving up to 168 for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. because that would be a pay-per-view fight and if it’s Canelo, then I’m sure that we could work out a catchweight if he wanted to work out a catchweight and if it’s in his best interest. So that would certainly be a pay-per-view fight,” said Loeffler.

“There wouldn’t be any issues for us to come down to fight Canelo. There would still be a title on the line for Gennady because he would be fighting under 160, so he would be able to defend the titles at 156 or whatever you have the weight be. But Gennady would be willing to come down in weight to fight Canelo. I wouldn’t say it would be at 154 but certainly, given that Canelo fought his last fight at 155, then you could say that Gennady would certainly be willing to come down in weight to make the Canelo fight.”

- Spoiler alert GGG like everything else he says was full of shyt and refused to drop weight. Just like he never moved up to 168 for Ward and others. Just like Mr Mexican Style who demanded Mexican Style from Canelo ended up running from Mexican Style and becoming Nothing But Scared Jab Style. Just like Mr I am not a business man got stripped of his belt because he was all about business and refused to fight his mandatory. Now belts don't matter because I want the best but now he's trying to fight a bum from The Contender. It's hard to keep all this mans lies straight.

exactly !

Team Bullshlt are drowning in their own lies !

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I don’t remember that at all
              I stand corrected

Answer me this then. Why would canelo go up past 160 for Chavez but not to
              160 for GGG? You have to admit he was stalling man. He couldn’t beat an old GGG how the fk would he beat a GGG 3 years younger why the bs cw for MW supremacy?

aight then

so..... I was not a hater ?

I remembered, and you did not..... which is not the same thing

Comment

........Facts. He ducked Ward for a reason. He is only a killer Mexican Style when he fights bums. That's why he's trying to fight Adams he is going back to what he's good at... dumpster diving to look good. Then he will get smashed by Canelo again his fans will make more excuses and he sails off to retirement.

TonyGE has stated on multiple occasions that Ward could not make 168

he has insisted more than once, that Ward's talk about fighting Golovkin was just a "bluff"..... because Ward could not make 168

but when it comes to the catchweight discussion, TonyGE insists that Ward should have agreed to 164

#exposed
                #casualfansshouldhavebountiesontheirheads

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  The irony is you are the hypocrite. I just your idiotic logic against you. I just substituted the players. . Prior to this post I've never faulted a bigger man for cutting weight to fight a smaller man. I've never faulted a smaller man for not moving up. Be it Golovkin, Ward, Hagler vs Duran etc.etc. If they want to fight I will comment on it. I just got sick of your blatant hypocrisy and never ending tiresome Bull Crap. As far as your assertion that he said he would cut weight for Canelo he went on ESPN and said flat out he would not cut weight for Canelo. He didn't dodge the question. For Floyd yes but not for Canelo.
                  He said that he wouldn't cut the weight after canelo beat Cotto. Before that he and his own damn promoter said they wanted the winner and that they realize neither guy has ever fought at 160 so no problem GGG going down to fight them. I already posted Loeffler own damn quotes stating he would go down specifically for Canelo. Why did that change and now it's only for Floyd? Kind of like he was cool going to 168 for Chavez but not Ward. The problem is no matter how you try you will not be able to wiggle your way out of GGG'S lies. Mr 154 or 168 killed fights at 168 and 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Tonye GGG did fk that one up because he knew he woood lose even I can admit that but don’t waste your time with them. They think it’s. Ok for conelo to go up to 164 daring to be great against a weight drained bum in Chavez jr but refusing for 2 years to fight GGG for MIDDLE WEIGHT supremacy at 160 because GGG said anyone from 154-168. If it was Floyd fk even cotto ok that’s a stretch for them but for the dirty ginger who balloons up to cruiser weight come on dude.

props

we butt heads, and I don't agree with the convenient one-sided way you view things on occasion..... but I respect your honesty

not so much TonyGE's honesty lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I know Ward can't stop Golovkin unless he head butts him ala Kessler or uses his elbows, and lands low blows like he did against other opponents.. Do a web search. Its easy to find numerous videos of Wards illegal tactics.

Not only does Ward want to use all those tactics in the ring but he the clear B side expects not to have to cut weight to fight the smaller man that HE called out.. Gutless wonder is my view of Ward.

you are just an ignorant casual fan.....

Ward entered a knockout competition guaranteeing that he would face the very best fighters in his weight class, and he drew the competition favorite first up.....

..... Ward then jumped a division to face a undefeated killer

not only has Hypekin never done anything like that, he was stripped for blatantly ducking a 10-fight rookie because he felt that fight was too dangerous

trust a Chickenkin fan to get it bent LMAO

once again I must inform you..... the reason why we hate you casual fans, is because you will happily throw BETTER fighters under a bus to somehow elevate a guy who was unwilling to elevate himself

#canyousaydumb

Ward > Golovkin..... in EVERY department

Comment

Working...
                      X