This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    Will they give Ole Gunnar the go for next year now?
    They have too.. I mean what can people say now? Before it was United had had an easy stretch of games.. but since then we beat Chelsea.. Spurs.. PSG and got a result vs Liverpool

I hope they back him also.. squad needs improving..

Today we missed Pogba.. Martial.. Lingard.. Matic and Sanchez probably forgetting some others

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      They have too.. I mean what can people say now? Before it was United had had an easy stretch of games.. but since then we beat Chelsea.. Spurs.. PSG and got a result vs Liverpool

I hope they back him also.. squad needs improving..

Today we missed Pogba.. Martial.. Lingard.. Matic and Sanchez probably forgetting some others
      The got lucky today but give credit to PSG world class choke artists

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        i am okay because i would have lost.
        OK... Bless God you didn't.
        Manchester United have made you smile today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Hey ***** your billion dollar PSG got spanked and bottled it once again

****ing laughable 3 mins given and these **** PSG players try and put off Rashford for 5 mins.. so the ref lets them have 9 mins of extra time
          United has a crappy team. They got dominated in the second half and got a bad penalty.
          It was a ***** penalty. I pray they face Athletico or Ajax next, just to see their midfield utterly collapse again though

I'm far from a PSG fan.. they're amazing at choking. I'm sadly a Barca fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            United has a crappy team. They got dominated in the second half and got a bad penalty.
            It was a ***** penalty. I pray they face Athletico or Ajax next, just to see their midfield utterly collapse again though

I'm far from a PSG fan.. they're amazing at choking. I'm sadly a Barca fan.
            Yeh no **** everybody knows United's team is not what it was.. Nobody on here/or anywhere gave United a chance and you come on here gloating after they lose? to a team which ****ing mugged you off for one of the best players in the world

Midfield collapsed? what happened to Verrati last night? he got bodied by Mctominay and Fred of all people

You were going on about injuries last week.. United had 6 first team starters out.. not even on the bench and still did them 3-1 and could have had a couple more goals

I hope we get Ajax cause outside of the English clubs like Spurs or Liverpool i wouldn't be confident we can progress at all

Comment

• It wasn’t a penalty but United deserve all the credit in the world.

Ole seems very tactically astute after that crazy 30 mins.

I hope United win the CL to be honest.

Although anyone but UEFALona is fine by me.

Atletico Madrid are horrible to watch but they deserved a European Cup really.

I want City vs Barca really regardless because I don’t think the other match up we’ll to Barca. I think City will beat them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                It wasn’t a penalty but United deserve all the credit in the world.

Ole seems very tactically astute after that crazy 30 mins.

I hope United win the CL to be honest.

Although anyone but UEFALona is fine by me.

Atletico Madrid are horrible to watch but they deserved a European Cup really.

I want City vs Barca really regardless because I don’t think the other match up we’ll to Barca. I think City will beat them
                Cholo doesn’t get enough credit for how he manages this team. Boring but they do deserve the cup.

Comment

Cholo doesn’t get enough credit for how he manages this team. Boring but they do deserve the cup.
                  100% they’ve been an elite European team for years now.

Similar to Chelsea really when we were good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    100% they’ve been an elite European team for years now.

Similar to Chelsea really when we were good.
                    They're probably my favorite euro team right now. Calculated, cold and effective. They're Rigondeaux of football but with heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      They're probably my favorite euro team right now. Calculated, cold and effective. They're Rigondeaux of football but with heart.
                      I think they’re a 44-year-old BHop.

Just a real c.unt of a team

Comment

Working...
                      X