Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder need to "get out" of his contract with Shirley Winkle and Lou Dabella?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
    Source, or more of that 50million offer drivel?
    You literally type in "Deontay Wilder net worth" into Google or Bing and it's one of the first things that pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You literally type in "Deontay Wilder net worth" into Google or Bing and it's one of the first things that pop up.
      That’s all of them why don’t you ask how much Hearn is raping the hgh gut for??

Comment

That's what I did. His net worth is a lot less than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          That's what I did. His net worth is a lot less than that.
          https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...hest-boxers/de

Says ther 25 mil. Also on Bing it says 25 mil as soon as you type it in and search. I see lower amounts but they are before or not factoring in 2018

Comment

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...hest-boxers/de

Says ther 25 mil. Also on Bing it says 25 mil as soon as you type it in and search. I see lower amounts but they are before or not factoring in 2018
            Those sources in general are absolute BS...just saying. That figure is probably something like the sum total of his fight earnings or some vague calculation like that. I'd bet it's actually about half that seeing how boxers in general only keep half their money

Comment

He needs to leave and start earning with Hearn

He’s lost over 15m already with his current team

Comment

Working...
              X