No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Erdogan is an A Hole muslim brotherhood Klansman. Dovutoglu should be the Prez but was shafted in the election.
    Exactly!!

His games will backfire, and NATO will be bent over in natural gas needs if his bull continues!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Turkey is a dictatorship. Don't be fooled about the whole "most democratic country after Israel in the ME" because that's not saying anything. They recently arrested and shut down the biggest newspaper in the country because it said some negative things about the Erdogan REGIME.
      Don't be an investigative journalist in Turkey, finding out real info on Oil - weapons swaps.. You will end up dead or in jail.

Turkey (USA) shouldn't have shot down that jet... This is gonna get good..

Comment

• ^And yet another bombing in Istanbul today. They already had a big drop in tourism last year, this year is going to be even worse because their biggest cities are constantly being attacked. Turkey's in trouble.

Comment

• I'm with Israel, and as far as I'm concerned, Muslim's dying is something that should be celebrated, they're a cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            I'm with Israel, and as far as I'm concerned, Muslim's dying is something that should be celebrated, they're a cancer.
            Their belief's are crazy. Mohammed wasn't a prophet... Wrong lineage... Wrong revelations.. Satanic versus.. Etc.. That crap is so funny!! Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              ^And yet another bombing in Istanbul today. They already had a big drop in tourism last year, this year is going to be even worse because their biggest cities are constantly being attacked. Turkey's in trouble.
              RT news says Turkey is bombing the Kurds, while Russian is bombing the U.S. Supplied ISIS!

Oil theft, all kinds of things going on. Complex stuff going on!!

Comment

Working...
              X