Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On social media Adrien Broner is being accused of Gang Rape by some chick.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Probly BS. Broner would be at the police station right now if it was that serious.
    Stop making sense dude.

It confuses them.

Comment

Broner has already been punished im pretty sure they found maidanas semen in him after chino raped him in the boxing ring for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        problem is this:

Disclaimer: Fan Mail posts are submitted by readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. StraightFromTheA.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted.

gives any opportunistic ***** the right to put a mans career in jeopardy
        Wow crazy how this can even get published. It's still unsubstantiated, so It's definitely opportunism. If I was Broner I'd destroy her very existence with a civil case and make her liable for every legal cost she could afford.
        Not even the red top newspapers would publish an alleged rape here but I guess Americas constitution and amendments allow this. If someone ever wanted an example of 'fake news' point them to this thread.

Comment

She's got no chance of winning a case against him until another 40 odd people come forward with the same accusations.

Broner is "unfortunate" enough to live in an age where anyone can broadcast their opinion or story to the world without much hassle - something the Bill Cosby's of the world were able to avoid.

I hope due diligence here is done, and if there is any substance to the claims, Broner is bought down. Likewise, if it's fabricated, I hope she is bought down too.

Side note - I reckon Broner was more interested in the D surrounding him, rather than the V in front of him.

Comment

probably one of those cases were everyone involved was drunk or on drugs and the girl ended up regretting it in the morning.

Comment

From beating grannies, to beating and mugging people for fun, to gang raping women

Broner keeps evolving as a POS

(nah. this sounds like a bs story, but no one should be surprised if Broner actually did something like this)

Comment

Working...
              X