Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....no one is gonna talk about Jacobs skipping the weigh-in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    No, a light heavy maybe. But GGG himself was 170.

You guys gotta give it up. I talked **** about Jacobs and it turned out he was severely underrated. Golovkin is just a man. The more I rewatch that fight the more I realize that was the closest thing I've seen to a draw in a long, long time.
    u mean cruiserweight. any weight over 175 through 200lbs is cruiser and jacobs was at least 180.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      u mean cruiserweight. any weight over 175 through 200lbs is cruiser and jacobs was at least 180.
      So what? That fight was what it was. Yeah, Jacobs looked big, was big and did a good job. Those two showed they're the two top guys at 160 for a reason. The crying needs to stop.

Comment

So what? That fight was what it was. Yeah, Jacobs looked big, was big and did a good job. Those two showed they're the two top guys at 160 for a reason. The crying needs to stop.
        LMAO jacobs didn't show ****. the only thing he showed was that he was 25 lbs heavier then GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          LMAO jacobs didn't show ****. the only thing he showed was that he was 25 lbs heavier then GGG.
          The guy who made it 12 rounds with somebody considered a killer and arguably won didn't show you anything?

Comment

no one is crying. just pointing out the facts. Chavez Jr and Canelo have been doing the same thing for year. Jacobs made the one weigh in he was required to. He fought a close fight but lost. thats it

Comment

One of the posters here said it best. It's not cheating, but it was a dirty tactic to use. It gave Danny a better shot to win since he was in better physical condition, however since he lost, all it did was made people lose a little respect for him for resorting to this.

Here's Loeffler taking a shot at Danny:

Last edited by j0zef; 03-21-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X