No announcement yet.

Throwback video: Arum tells Nacho and Marquez "To shut the hell up!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Arum is right but he's lucky Marquez and his entourage are gentlemen, a LOT of trainers/assistant trainers would have clocked his ass for what he said.
    Don't be stupid. If they ever thought of anything so ridiculous for being criticised in plain clean language, they'd be hauled off to gaol for a couple of years. besides it would ruin them in boxing for ever, not to mention what the Mexicans would think about their "heros".

Arum just gave a logical explanation for the result of a close fight and compared it with other close fights. It's the sort of conversation that you-if you were halfway literate- might have with a friend.

And..if they were "gentlemen" as you suggest, they wouldn't have made the accusations in the first place....

Comment

we were there in that fight! I wish we should've seen this live! That fight was close! Even in our row, bunch of Mexicans thought it's either way! but Pac has a Knockdown! Pac won it! JMM and Nacho were a born Cry Babies!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Arum is right but he's lucky Marquez and his entourage are gentlemen, a LOT of trainers/assistant trainers would have clocked his ass for what he said.
        Man the Bobfather is a Don. I wish one of these guys would try to **** with him and see how that turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Man the Bobfather is a Don. I wish one of these guys would try to **** with him and see how that turns out.
          The only type of people who would try to sucker punch an old man like that is those ghetto hoods from worldstar hip hop.

Comment

Working...
          X