No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko: My Goal Is To KO Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko: My Goal Is To KO Povetkin

http://www.e a s tsideboxing.com/2013/wladimir-klitschko-my-goal-is-to-ko-povetkin/

"He is the best opponent I’ve ever had."

IBF/IBO Heavyweight Champion, WBO/WBA Heavyweight Super Champion and „The Ring Magazine“ World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko held his media days in training camp. He and his coach Johnathon Banks are preparing for the upcoming fight against WBA “regular” Heavyweight Champion Alexander Povetkin at the SC Olimpiyskiy arena in Moscow (Russia) on October 5.

Wladimir Klitschko – “As an amateur Alexander Povetkin was a World and Olympic champion, he has not lost a fight in his career and has never been on the canvas. He is the best opponent I’ve ever had.”

“My goal is to win the fight by KO.”

If Povetkin is his greatest opponent, what does that say about this current era?

Comment

This heavyweight era is beyond putrid lol

Comment

Povetkin is an Olympic gold medallist; he's no bum.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Leon Spinks was also a gold medallist.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Gold medalist doesn't mean too much today in the Heavyweight division

Comment

Haye is Wladimir's best opponent... He didn't have the best performance against Wladimir, but he is Wladimir's best opponent. He'd knock Povetkin out if they ever fought.

I'd bet the house on Wladimir stopping Povetkin.

Comment

No one can say for sure how Povetkin could do against any former ATG or any past opponent of a past ATG. This is all subjective and means nothing.

History says Povetkin will be a great opponent on Wladimir Klitschko's resume, the biased opinion of armchair haters means absolutely nothing, sorry.

Deal with it

Comment

"He is the best opponent I’ve ever had."

Wlad on Mormeck: 'I would compare him with Mike Tyson"

Wlad always hypes up his opponents so he can take credit for beating the crap out of them

If Wlad is aggressive he will KO Povetkin inside 4 rounds. This is an easy fight for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    If Povetkin is his greatest opponent, what does that say about this current era?
                    That Haye is schitt.

Comment

Working...
                    X