No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Bet on Me, I'm Going To Dominate Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Oh do behave with these cliched comments. When you dont fight, you are avoiding everyone and anyone. He didnt only avoid Margarito, Cotto, SSM, Pac etc etc.
    He also avoided everyone else cos those arent the only fighters he could have fought. Floyd put the shut up shop sign on the window up so that he didnt have to fight anyone.

If you dont fight you cant lose. Even people your favourite against you can lose to believe it or not. Pac was favoiurite against JMM and JMM shocked the world. Believe it or not if Floyd fought someone he was favourite against he could lose.
    It might hurt you to hear that but you must face reality
    **** off....anyone who knows boxing favoured Marquez in the last fight
    Not by stoppage but to decision him
    Mayweather has fought better opposition than Pacquiao in the last 4 years
    Guerrero will make Floyd work but will lose a wide decision or get stopped late
    It's a tune up fight really

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
      Guerrero is annoying me now. I can still remember him using so much media attention last year that really annoyed me.
      hahaha

the ghost gonna get the **** beat outta him.

waste of time though.

Comment

[QUOTE=PAC-BOY;13098592]This will be soooooo funny to watch. Guerrero beating the hell out of Floyd! Or just making him look stupid![/QUOT
        E]____________________
        You mean funny like when JMM flatlined Manny, now that **** was hilarious, Manny wanting to take a nap in the middle of a boxing match lmao

Comment

Working...
        X