Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People hated on Bradley because of Khan......look at Khan now. Same thing happened with Pac, where is Pac now? Tim has good karma, you better not hate on the guy or bad things will happen to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Lol we got the two hour delay here in oceana. Only in VA do they say its gonna snow and we get the best weather we've had all week. And yea I just drove past 2 accidents this morning.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

You out in NAS Dam Neck? VA drivers all suck for the most part, I habitually avoid at least 3 accidents every week because of idiots waiting until the last second to decide they want to pull out in front of me. It's a good thing I have a pretty good reaction time to that stuff or I would be dead already.

I had to swerve off the road last Thursday because this older lady tried to change lanes in the middle of the intersection while making a left turn (2 turning lanes). The old bag just came over into my lane like I wasn't even there.
      Not Dam Neck. In NAS Oceana. Lol these drivers are idiots... You ever came across the one idiot making a U-Turn from the outside lane? Man... If you only knew how many times I almost got hit on my bike and I promise you it wasn't cause of me being dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        People hated on Bradley because of Khan......look at Khan now. Same thing happened with Pac, where is Pac now? Tim has good karma, you better not hate on the guy or bad things will happen to you.
        i was actually thinking the opposite that because he got a lucky decision and acted arrogant about it hes kinda been irrelevant since

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          If that happens it would make Manny look really(Really!!)bad..I don't think Arum can let that happen...
          It'd also generate a lot of hype.

I'm not saying Floyd- Bradley is even remotely probable, but it'd be a very consistent pick for Floyd, -money- wise and marketing-wise. Also Floyd's persona would fit well in the mix, Floyd and Manny already shared several opponents and it's already being used to create hype from both parts.

Considering that Pacquaio's carreer is probably close to an end, Arum could play "the shark" and accept the deal.

Sounds like the plot of a new Rocky Balboa chapter, if you add a scene where an extremely incensed Pacman starts a fight with Arum and his bodyguards in a dark back alley, you have it

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Not Dam Neck. In NAS Oceana. Lol these drivers are idiots... You ever came across the one idiot making a U-Turn from the outside lane? Man... If you only knew how many times I almost got hit on my bike and I promise you it wasn't cause of me being dumb.

Got ya, I bid on all the military projects that they are doing and I just bid on a couple at both of those stations - I wasn't sure the difference between the two to be honest because they are so close to one another.

I can imagine, sometimes it's like there is something in the food or water that is making people drive worse and worse every year. No wonder insurance rates are so high with these morons on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

i think most drivers in VA are idiots im in richmond and one little drop of rain better yet snow everyone forgets how to drive you and mathed are from VA right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                People hated on Bradley because of Khan......look at Khan now. Same thing happened with Pac, where is Pac now? Tim has good karma, you better not hate on the guy or bad things will happen to you.
                Lol never understood the Hate Bradley gets, he's in my top 3 best boxers at the moment Mayweather, Andre ward and Timothy Bradley(a+ students of the game! Hands down). Hating is bad for your health!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer
                  Quote:

i think most drivers in VA are idiots im in richmond and one little drop of rain better yet snow everyone forgets how to drive you and mathed are from VA right?
                  Damn even up in Richmond? Lol...

Nah I'm from Florida (previously from Jersey) but I'm stationed down here. I'm not sure if mathed is from VA but I know he goes to school here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed
                    Quote:

Got ya, I bid on all the military projects that they are doing and I just bid on a couple at both of those stations - I wasn't sure the difference between the two to be honest because they are so close to one another.

I can imagine, sometimes it's like there is something in the food or water that is making people drive worse and worse every year. No wonder insurance rates are so high with these morons on the road.
                    I've been to Dam Neck like twice so I couldn't really tell you what the difference is.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      i didnt have anything against bradley going into the fight but i did however think he would lose maybe not to the extent of "getting his doors blown off" but i think it was a close fight however pacquiao won i was the only one that was thinking pacquiao would win the fight when i was watching it and after the fight all the bradley fans said the decision was horrible. Even then i had nothing against bradley he cant help the decision and he seemed rather humble but it was like a week or two after he started kinda being ****y and arrogant about a close fight that was wrongly scored thats my only problem with him. But i really wanted to see pacquiao fight him again rather than marquez iv but i guess pacquiao figured there was more money in marquez iv
                      I think it's fair to say the basing got to Bradley..I think it would have got too anybody honestly..Everyone saying a close fight was a blowout, that Bradley was outclassed when in his heart he believe he was not only in the fight, but won it..I had Bradley winning the fight, but I can see a case for PAC as well..But most are saying Bradley won two or three rds is where you can see Bradley being upset and lashing out is all I'm saying...

Comment

Working...
                      X