No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    Marquez should stop picking on Pacquiao.

He should step up and fight someone who has a chance.
    actaully pac picked him ...now that he has a win over pac and took a trip to hell and back to get it, i dont think he'll pick pacquaio ever again..let's see how big of a warrior he is....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      actaully pac picked him ...now that he has a win over pac and took a trip to hell and back to get it, i dont think he'll pick pacquaio ever again..let's see how big of a warrior he is....
      Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      marquez should stop picking on pacquiao.

Comment

• WTF is this?...the NBA finals best of 7 or something?...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          Pac picked him? PAC has been trying to KO Marquez since 04. He's been banking on the hope that marquez is too old or not good in that weight because if we know something about Pac's history is, the more uncomfortable his opponent is with the weight, the better. And yes, pac is the more marketable fighter, so he clearly has had the upper hand in any negotiations but by no means is he the better fighter (both resumes are hall of fame material). So, after fighting to 3 stalemates, the last of which I thought Marq won, there was a need for a "final" fight; Arum even got a belt done with pacquiao's name (Marquez is gonna need to scratch that out). But since Marquez won, the world is unstable now and another one is needed.... This time he'll be 40 and they'll fight at 150, right? If Marquez wants the fight, then so be it, but don't get it twisted, he owes nothing to pacquiao... He's the one that's been getting payed peanuts compared to pacquiao, while taking the bigger risks, health wise.

Comment

• Marquez is a bully.....

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            Marquez should stop picking on Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
            X