No announcement yet.

Too much hype for Mares he is a dirty fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    I get it now. Everytime a rican say something you need to bring Cotto or just the fact he is rican. If you didnt see the low blows and the rushing with the head you are worst than any nationalistic Cotto stan. He fought dirty and is not the first time it happens. I dont give a F what Cotto done in the past, Mares fought dirty again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Undefeated Baby!

Deal With It.

Comment

Really? Is ****ing Puerto Rican calling another fighter "dirty"? Please dude, just shut the **** up.

Pot, meet kettle......

Comment

I have hated lowblow Mares since I saw him on TV. Dude is a pathetic joke,he should take a branding iron and put LOWBLOW on his forehead so his opponents are reminded of what he is.

Mares must be BHOP's son, cuz Mares is quickly looking to take over BHOPS #1 Dirty Boxer title that Bhop has held for over 2 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Cottards with their typical bull****. Put a PR flag on Mares and he turns into a saint.

It's funny how much the puelto licans hate!

It's funnier when some other people praise Hopkins so much and he's the dirtiest of the dirty fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic

Cottards with their typical bull****. Put a PR flag on Mares and he turns into a saint.

IMAGE#1

It's funnier when some other people praise Hopkins so much and he's the dirtiest of the dirty fighters!
            Why is hate when someone tells the truth? If an AA says something about Mares you guys will bring Ward and Bhop. It is always about race with you guys. Give it a rest and see out of you effing bubble world.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Sure....I'm just calling out one of your butt buddies on his hypocrisy. You can't even debunk it either so you go the "obsession/hater" route.

His pressure isn't all that bad. I do agree it needs tweaks.

EVERYBODY knows you have this infatuation for Cotto so i don't need to go the obsession/hate route with out any effort.30+ fights and you wanna hang your hat like he's a superior dirty fighter.Judah is a diva,just look at the Khan fight.Torres did hold Cotto's head,the difference between Mares is that he comes in bullrushing and hasn't really reached the skill set that some of these other athletes already have.Mares is good, the only thing missing is the proper pressure techniques to leave zero doubt.It's a topic that's going to be brought up whoever he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post

To be fair the queen cotto was trying to suck his dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Ware Mares!

Why hate, just roll with it or be forced to take it in the NUTS!
                  Fixed it for you.

Comment

bernard hopkins, mayweather, ward are all dirty. Mares is a beast man. I love his style.

Comment

realistically, if its working for him why complain about him? he's gonna do whatever it takes to win. its the ref that has to enforce the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X