Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
    yup. Lolz.

Anyhow, imo, this is not a great card though just good. They are just known fighters but in all honesty already faded. Anyhow, still it's better than most card so props to GBP. Mosley and Wright can give the youngsters a run for their money.
    teslas got it right. i actually would have been interested in guerrero malinaggi though.

Comment

Might be in contention for dumbest thread of the year.

For really real.

Comment

maybe all these faded guys will draw enough of a crowd so floyd doesn't have to buy thousands of seats to pad his marketability.

Comment

Fight would see regardless, the other fights just makes it more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
            WRIGHT VS QUILLIN ( not final )
            Because if they didn't you'd complain about that...

Comment

I don't think this is a really good undercard ... Mosley hasn't won since 3 and a half years and Winky last fight was against Williams in 2009, his last win in 2006. This is just a decent card with big names.

Comment

Canelo is there to sell tickets. There were way more Canelo fans at the Mosley fight than Floyd fans---though some of floyd's had much better seats...

Comment

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ

Comment

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
                    A better question is: Why not?

Comment

TS has a point. I was on the fence about buying this PPV until I heard that the fantastic Sugar Shane Mosley (0-2-1 in last 3) was fighting! To even sweeten the deal Winky Wright who hasn't fought in 3 years is making his grand return!

Comment

Working...
                      X