Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with hating on a possible pac vs bradley fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradely will get the pay day of his life and throw the fight on Arum's order. Book it.

Comment

No hate here. Would love to see it. I think Pac is slippin'. Bradley might take it.

Comment

obviously everyone wants floyd. bradley imo is the next best option, that or berto/ortiz winner but the timing is a bit off for that.

Comment

The tea party said Pacquiao was ducking black fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Ortiz ranked #3 welterweight by ring and was the WBC champ coming of a career defining win and FOTY candidate.

Bradley unranked at welterwight and coming of a ducking khan and Casa win the biggest cherry picked fight of 2011.
            Your #3ranked argument becomes worthless when you consider that the top 7 fighters in the division all fight each other to push each other out of the rankings while berto meanwhile was fighting steve forbes, juan urango, carlos quintana...all unranked, with luis collazo being 10th at the highest at the time to earn berto a #3 ranking by default while facinf absolutely noone worth a damn. then he faces ortiz who isnt even ranked in the top 5 in the division below and loses!!!

Thats how worthless that ortiz was ranked#3 at welter argument is.
            Last edited by shadeyfizzle; 01-28-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Bradley is an A- fight. His best pick since Marquez in 08' and his first legit fight since Cotto in 09'. He gets as much credit as Floyd got for Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Your #3ranked argument becomes worthless when you consider that the top 7 fighters in the division all fight each other to push each other out of the rankings while berto meanwhile was fighting steve forbes, juan urango, carlos quintana...all unranked, with luis collazo being 10th at the highest at the time to earn berto a #3 ranking by default while facinf absolutely noone worth a damn. then he faces ortiz who isnt even ranked in the top 5 in the division below and loses!!!

Thats how worthless that ortiz was ranked#3 at welter argument is.
                But if you want people to show respect for Bradley, show some respect for Floyd fighting Ortiz. Floyd fought Ortiz, coming off 5 straight wins, 1 over Berto, and a draw he should have won over Peterson, which looks better now. After Ortiz defeated Berto to be ranked as the next best WW besides Manny and Floyd, Victor said he'd like to fight Pacquiao, who than opted to fight Marquez at 144.

Ortiz was a solid B/B+ pick. If you want people to give respect to Bradley, you can't turn around and just hate on Ortiz, when the majority of people were saying "Floyd won't fight Ortiz, he's too much of a risk right now for Floyd".

Comment

I'm not a fan of Bradley, but he is a better fighter than Ortiz and Khan (regardless of whether or not he ducked him. People saying Ortiz can beat Bradley don't know what they are talking about. He barely beat Peterson and Bradley dominated him. Same thing with Khan.

Comment

Fights a mismatch bro. You know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      I'm not a fan of Bradley, but he is a better fighter than Ortiz and Khan (regardless of whether or not he ducked him. People saying Ortiz can beat Bradley don't know what they are talking about. He barely beat Peterson and Bradley dominated him. Same thing with Khan.
                      Triangle theories are worthless though. If they meant something, than George Foreman would have killed Muhammad Ali, because he killed Norton and Frazier, who Ali had split fights with at the time of Ali-Foreman.

Bradley is better than Ortiz and Khan in my opinion, but they are still tough fights for Tim. Bradley is an A- fight right now, Pac's most legit since Marquez in 08' and his first legit fight since Cotto in 09'.

But, if people are going to defend Bradley, they can't then turn around and say Ortiz was a crappy choice. Ortiz was coming off 5 straight wins, 1 over Berto (regardless if you thought he was overrated or not), and a draw he shold have won over Peterson, which looks better now.

Ortiz was a solid B/B+ pick. Bradley is an A- pick. The only reason I would go full fledge A is because he has only beaten Abregu at 147, not Ortiz or Berto. I gve Floyd an A- for fighting Hatton too. Because he was basically the same thing as Bradley (Top 10 P4P, unbeaten, prime, had fought before at 147), but he had only beaten Collazo at 147, not Cotto or Judah or something.

If no May-Pac, I hope it's May-Cotto at 154 and Pac-Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X