Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: After My KO, Roy Jones Will Be Gun-Shy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green's just talking so that either way he gets credit for his victory.
    if roy wins: "see, roy isnt done yet. he's still good and i KO'd him"
    if b-hop wins: "i ruined him."

green just needs to STFU and stay in australia.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green thinks Roy Jones Jr. will try to survive against Bernard Hopkins later tonight. He doesn't see Jones being able to pull the trigger in Las Vegas. The last time Jones was in the ring, last December, he was knocked out in the first round by Green. Because of that, Green says Jones will be too worried about getting knocked out with a counter. [Click Here To Read More]
      Danny Green: ****ING TOOL.

Comment

I've heard him talk in interviews before it's like he has to pause every five seconds to take air in for him to talk more it's like he's taking a hit of weed LOL

Comment

Green is a complete ******. After seeing him ask 4 the Mundine fight 4 years & (hearing him pretend Mundine was the mouth) then getting flogged senseless, & then hearing all Green's BS about how he wasnt ready 4 the fight; then seeing the Dews, Griffin & other spectacles; & then hearing all the BS he said about that; all you can say is this guy is a joke. Remeber Green used to have himself called a world champion on his website when in fatc he was only the interim champion - that tells you the value Green places on the truth

Comment

haha you all sound like a bunch of bitches Danny Green KOed Roy the toy in the first round and it still burns you Ameri****s hahahahaha
            Hopkins will get ****ed up by that overhand right also

Comment

Americans are such whiney little bitches

Comment

Fact is Green-tard wont fight anyone with speed, a chin and power or that's not old. Plus he cant let opponents alone w/o ambushing their fight days with his own propoganda Media releases. Fact is Green & his media releases would easily be the biggest liar I have ever read.

Comment

Remember also Green-tard is matching himself (again by choice) to Siaca who hasnt done anything recently (like a lot of Greens opponents of choice).Siaca is rated so low that on boxrec he doesnt even have a rating. Recently Green was shown sparring someone that wasnt even a good boxer in preparation.. making out like he was a hero. This guy is a fraud but has the Aussie public fooled big time, they dont know he basically picks who he fights and prefers guys that have been beaten recently, or have no chin, speed or danger, or Old, or All. He simply cant let a fighter that has flogged him or anyone that he has a connection with continue their career without gate-crashing their fight via the media. He did this when Taylor fought Mundine and now when Jones fought Hopkins. The guy is a real worry.

Comment

I remember Green even making excuses after Lebsiak flogged him @ the olympics. Sore hand or something like that. I think Lebsiak TKO'd him in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X