Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx. lets see this

Comment

Thnx for vid...

WTF drinking his own piss? Some thigns ok, the egg stuff at the start but wtf..thats abit extreme? get a protein shake or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        Thnx for vid...

WTF drinking his own piss? Some thigns ok, the egg stuff at the start but wtf..thats abit extreme? get a protein shake or something lol
        that was a protein shake...eggs and chicken have some of the highest protein content of anything you can find but im not drinking eggs...eww

better cook that **** first

Comment

lol. that egg milkshake looked too much 4 me. 25 eggs. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
            I like JMM as a fighter and hes a nice dude, but he has some sick habits. Not only the piss drinking but that nasty quail egg drink he was having
            I guess it's those habits that have toughened JMM's mind and body. Pac broke his nose in the first round. Dude was swallowing his own blood for the next eleven rounds.

Comment

So who does the pitching and who does the catching between Mayweather and Ellerbie?

Comment

Rafael Garcia is such a pro. a credit to the game.

he should bring out a book.

Comment

Thanks for this. Green coming up.

Excellent piece again. Some parts of this show looked like an episode of fearfactor with the eggs and the urine.

So JMM spends time in a heightchamber. That's the rich mans EPO. That should improve his stamina. Beristain preaches speed and combinations. That might be true. That might be the way to beat Floyd.

Speaking of speed oh boy Floyd is quick on that speedbag. I think that's the quickest I've ever seen.

Both guys came across as great ambassadors for the sport (except the piss-part). How can one not respect those guys for their family-values and the dedication they show.

Comment

Thanks for posting, bro.

Comment

I am so pumped for this fight its unbelievable... before I was kinda looking forward to it, but after this episode I am really ready to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X