No announcement yet.

Magarito, Cotto.. would he have still won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I thought he woulda won anyway. Old news tho.
    If margarito would have won, it wouldn't have been stoppage but a decision. I don't think so, even with Cottos fairly bad gameplan he still looked to be outboxing Margarito until the plaster started probably hardening in the later rounds. No question Margarito did land some good body shots, but who knows if he was wearing plaster.

Comment

I thought MArgarito didn't use that stuff during his fight with Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
        I thought MArgarito didn't use that stuff during his fight with Cotto...
        Margarito also said he didn't know his trainer was wrapping his hands like that, so who knows how long he has been using plaster. But I think he just said that to put all the blame on his trainer... Kind of disgusting if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
          Margarito also said he didn't know his trainer was wrapping his hands like that, so who knows how long he has been using plaster. But I think he just said that to put all the blame on his trainer... Kind of disgusting if you ask me.
          no doubt...after he took out Cotto i jumped on the Margarito bandwagon...but since i found out about him using plaster...damn, it really made me think twice about him. Still though, i hope this was a one time thing against Mosley...but i doubt it =/

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Margarito never had substance in his wraps for the Cotto fight.

Dont be stupid. He was proven to attempting to use "substance" in the Mosley fight. Not Cotto.

he did not get caught. Cotto swollen face was impressive and Mosley hit him harder

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              it probable, but we need proof; otherwise innocent until proven guilty
              Except in Mexico where its Guilty until proven innocent!!! Until next time its KO2you

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                If margarito would have won, it wouldn't have been stoppage but a decision. I don't think so, even with Cottos fairly bad gameplan he still looked to be outboxing Margarito until the plaster started probably hardening in the later rounds. No question Margarito did land some good body shots, but who knows if he was wearing plaster.
                Only way we will ever know is to have a rematch but that doesn't look like that is gonna happen for awhile. Until next time its KO2you

Comment

Working...
                X