Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you pay $60 for a ppv would you rather see a 2 round ko or a 8-10 round beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdoodledoo View Post
    I'd rather watch a high quality 2-round KO than watch some unskilled, undeserving fighter getting beat on for 8 rounds. Basically what I'm trying to say is that it depends on the quality of the fighters in these fights, as long as they are equally matched at the beginning of the fight and it is not a mismatch, then it's all good to me, even if it ends up in a second round KO. See Martinez vs Williams.
    That's how I feel. If one of the fighters was so outmatched that he could've been taken out in the early rounds, don't drag the fight for 10-12 boring rounds. End it. Don't give the opposite fighter an opportunity to land his puncher's chance. I'd rather have 2-3 exciting rounds, than all **** rounds.

Comment

Give me Ali-Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Give me Ali-Foreman.
        Give me Mayweather-Marquez. I mean, those are your top two favorite fighters according to your list. You must've loved that fight to death.

Comment

Either. It doesn't matter. I just wanna get excited.

Comment

I rather pay $60 to watch Pacquiao KO Hatton in 2 rounds than watching Mayweather/Cortez/turnbuckle KO Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
              I rather pay $60 to watch Pacquiao KO Hatton in 2 rounds than watching Mayweather/Cortez/turnbuckle KO Hatton.
              pease dont make this thread bout manny-floyd..there are enough of those simple minded threads already listed..there are other fighters that exist

Comment

Live I wouldn't really care so long as the fight is action packed, I pay to see the unexpected, a thriller, entertained and what not. If someone gets sparked out like Hatton or Williams it fits the mold of the unexpected.

That being said I am more likely to rewatch a fight that goes on some rounds as outside of being shocked short fighters will not continue to entertain me ( save for Khan v Prescott when the kettle is boiling).
                _________
                pease dont make this thread bout manny-floyd..there are enough of those simple minded threads already listed..there are other fighters that exist
                With all due respect I assumed this was another subtle Pacquiao/Mayweather thread. Given your track record for these sort of things and the round numbers 2 and 10 it will bait people comparing Pac/Hatton v Floyd/Hatton.

Even if that wasn't your intention people should still be free to use it as an example as it relates to the thread.
                Last edited by FeFist; 01-20-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Secretly this guy is comparing the hatton knock out of floyd n pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Pernells_speed View Post
                    Secretly this guy is comparing the hatton knock out of floyd n pacquiao
                    bull****..everyone isnt caught up on just manny-floyd..thread has 0 to do with them..sad posters like you relate everything to them..sad

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
                      Give me Mayweather-Marquez. I mean, those are your top two favorite fighters according to your list. You must've loved that fight to death.
                      It was just ok. I could forsee that whoopin. Wanted him to get mean and knock him out but oh well. I mention Ali and you mention Mayweather. Thats good company friend. I knew someone would make the thread sway that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X