No announcement yet.

Latinos, how many of you actually box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
    ur the fa.ggot who called me out, i aint waisting my traveling to meet ur punk ass

as I said, i live in puerto rico, i aint hard to find
    you scared of me, ****?

fukin *****...

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      you scared of me, ****?

fukin *****...
      suck a dick ****

Comment

really? all this e talk is necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by ElGuero408 View Post
          really? all this e talk is necessary?
          no man, we're just playing around

he knows i would **** him up in real life

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
            I'm sorry to hear that. Who knows! You may be the next freddie Roach and trained a boxing superstar, hopefully one that'll replace JCC. We need another Mexican champ soon.
            That would be great but the boxing business is a very slimy and tough one at that.

I prefer to train young fighters, kids basically. Some of these pro's are too much to deal with sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              I'm not a Boxer but I'm gonna start training soon with Joel Diaz, the trainer of Toimothy Bradley Abner Mares and brother of Julio and Anrtonio Diaz. I will be training alongside Bradley and Mares
              If you're 26 homie, you're starting late. You might be able to turn pro but don't expect to be a title belt holder. You can become an amatuer boxer and have a good record but I must warn you homeboy.

amatuer boxers, when sparring with them, they are merciless. I spared with several and I felt like those ****ers wanted to kill me in the ring. They didn't cut me some slack for being new and all. They got big dreams and want to win. At my old gym, they were 15-21 years old, hoping to become pro.

So if you ever decide to spar with Bradley or Mares make sure you learn and master all the basics because they'll surely whoop that ass.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                That would be great but the boxing business is a very slimy and tough one at that.

I prefer to train young fighters, kids basically. Some of these pro's are too much to deal with sometimes.
                My old trainer told me that.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
                  My old trainer told me that.
                  It's terrible, HORRIBLE. Slimy promoters, people looking to get your fighter hurt, it's all about greed.

It's very tough and that's why a fighter needs more than a manager, he needs a father figure to look after his best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    ?It's terrible, HORRIBLE. Slimy promoters, people looking to get your fighter hurt, it's all about greed.

It's very tough and that's why a fighter needs more than a manager, he needs a father figure to look after his best interest.
                    No ****! I've also heard that some fights are fixed. Back in the day, the Mob controlled boxing, but now who does?

I'm still not too sure what the hell happened to DLH when he fought Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                      i'll suck your dick, i'm a ****
                      so, you're not a fighter you're just a ****-sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X