Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the hype for Berto Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if floyd doesnt fight pacman....the winner of berto-mosley fight would be pacmans next opponent.....

Comment

It almost seems like nobody lately can remember that there are other good fighters & fight to be made!!I personally never really cared to watch floyd & Manny!!

Berto-Mosley has my lips watering!!I can't wait to see if Mosley's gonna be the next B-Hop,or follow in Oscars footsteps!!Plus it's on hbo,not some crazy 75$ fight on ppv!!Warrrr Mosley!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I mean yeah, Berto/Mosley is for the real WW title Floyd/Pac is for the #1 contender spot really.
        At the rate this is going Floyd is not going to fight Mosley and Pacquiao would never fight Mosley at 147lbs. So I'm sure they're both hoping for Berto to win. But no matter how Shane performs, hardcore fans will still make an argument that May/Pac should fight Shane. The fight should have started getting some hype by now.

Comment

Yeah, can't wait for this fight; logically I take Mosley but I give Berto a huge chance on physical assets alone due to the fact that he's been stunned by club fighters (i'm not including Collazo, he's the man).

Comment

floyd will completely try to take away the attention of fans by announcing the matthew hatton - mayweather fight in the morning of berto - mosley fight.

Comment

Mosely has the strongest lineal claim right now and if he was to beat Berto and pick up a strap or if Berto was to pick up a strap and knock off SSM then either man would easily have stronger claim than anyone without dispute.....realistically Floyd has not done anything at ww since retringing and coming back and Manny is really just a contender at 147 with a strap and only 2 ww fights under his belt......the overhype and attention both get though separates ppl from the reality of what fights are won and who is where based on the results of those fights which is all that matters in regards to title legitimacy.
              I have to agree Mosley have a strong claim but not being champion but being No. 1 contender and any lineal championship claims should pass through him but he has to fight the number 2 to be the champion or in some cases no. 3...

so unless you place berto at those two spots imho Mosley mostley is one fight away to have lineal championship legitimacy...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                I have to agree Mosley have a strong claim but not being champion but being No. 1 contender and any lineal championship claims should pass through him but he has to fight the number 2 to be the champion or in some cases no. 3...

so unless you place berto at those two spots imho Mosley mostley is one fight away to have lineal championship legitimacy...
                He certainly can't be undisputed or Ring champ until he beats both Berto or Pac/Floyd winner but if you have to consider anyone champ at least for the time being its him......even though he gets almost no recognition.

Comment

He certainly can't be undisputed or Ring champ until he beats both Berto or Pac/Floyd winner but if you have to consider anyone champ at least for the time being its him......even though he gets almost no recognition.
                  your right it just too bad that mosley does not get recognition he deserve,and I would really like to see him fight Pac or Floyd after Mosley, unless Berto spoils it, those are two other fights I want to see...

anyway all of them should fight each other and for sure fans wont mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                    why dont you start a thread about it......that would start the hype
                    I just did......

Comment

shame that GBP does not require its roster of fighters to go Olympic style testing, and Berto asking for it that would have started the hype

Comment

Working...
                      X