Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    What is the solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Ermm yes it does.
      Again, not an attrition battle here.

I have history on my side. You have opinion.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Many other countries 'attacked us', such as Japan and many others. Why are they no longer attacking?
      Because we dealt with them with the overwhelming violence that was called for.

It's quite simple, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling." -James 'Mad Dog' Mattis

Comment

More Mattis quotes:

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

This last one is brilliant:

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Thomas Jefferson had to send the Navy out to deal with the Muslim Barbary pirates. Muslims were attacking us when our country was founded, and are still attacking us two hundred years later.

Try another excuse. That one doesn't hold water.
            You mean when you stole someone's country? Piracy wasn't exclusive to muslims. Europeans were some of the most ruthless pirates. Pirates weren't attacking because of some country name America, rather attacking because that's what pirates do.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
              That guy is a Hero. He's damn right, and we need more to speak up like him. Good post Freedom.

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              We've already been killing them - including civilians - at a ratio of many hundreds to every Western civilian death. It ain't really working, if anything it's kind of escalated the problem. Every time you kill someone you're potentially turning friends, family members and surviving kids into the next generation of extremists. And if the boot was on the other foot I expect I'd be looking for vengence too. So you're left with the problem - just how many millions are you prepared to kill in order to ensure your safety? All of 'em? 1.8 Billion? Think about what that would entail for a second.

Maybe it's time to start looking for alternative solutions, man. But yeah, better police work and intelligence, vetting of all immigrants and trying to establish or support stable regimes (even if we don't like the fuckers) in the chaotic wasteland of the Mid East left by 25 years of half assed interventions and meddling. That'd be a good place to start.
              We've been doing it in the most delicate and aesthetically pleasing way. They are positively effected by brutality. So we must react to them in the most brutal of ways imho. Then they will truly get the picture.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              It can be easily done imo.

But the west doesn't have the stomach for it.

1. Mass executions of family members of terrorist suspects.

That would deter almost all but the most hardcore.

2. Spying on mosques for fanaticism, terrorism encouragement then executing those clerics.

That would cause anger in the short term but long term, if done diligently, it'd be worth it.

3. Kids are brainwashed by adults thru schooling. Treat muslim like how Christianity is treated in some us public schools. Discourage it, ban it.
              Tua my man. You are spot on 100%. And it needs to broadcasted as well for maximum effect.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                You mean when you stole someone's country? Piracy wasn't exclusive to muslims. Europeans were some of the most ruthless pirates. Pirates weren't attacking because of some country name America, rather attacking because that's what pirates do.
                Multiple non sequiturs

Try again, please.

And before you do, you may want to brush up on this part of history. The Barbary pirates differed from typical European pirates, in a few key ways. You need to learn in what ways before you dig yourself deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  its really quite simple. theres thousands of muslims under surveillance over here in uk. instead of 'monitoring' them, sling them the **** out so they cant spread there hate or attack us. And please stop ****ing letting people in after theyve been fighting for ISIS. How ****ed up is that, freely letting the terrorists back in. the **** who did the last attack was being 'monitored' too, that didnt help much. we need to start being proactive and not reactive. anyone with links, even tenuous links to extremism, lock them up or try get rid of them somehow. thankfully we got out of EU so free movement of this trash into the country wont occur. we lock pedos up for possesion of indecent images, why cant we lock up extremists for posession of extremist material? changing facebook backgrounds and saying 'love conquers hate' isnt doing jack****. luckily i think we are starting to turn a corner in the UK, people are sick to the back teeth of this 'politically correct' garbage.
                  Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  ...and if all else fails, start bombing mecca.
                  Right on bruh!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    We've been doing it in the most delicate and aesthetically pleasing way. They are positively effected by brutality. So we must react to them in the most brutal of ways imho. Then they will truly get the picture.
                    Exactly.

We killed hundreds of thousands of Germans and Japanese civilians during WWII. By the logic Koba-Grozny presented, that created millions of new radicalized enemies for us. Yet those two nations and their people quit, once we used enough violence on them.

And for over 70 years they've not screwed with us again.

Let's go back to using methods proven to work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      More Mattis quotes:

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

This last one is brilliant:

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
                      He's a great man. I hope that he eventually runs for president, because he already has my vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X