Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mayweather fans get so defensive about him fighting GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Leonard was off for basically 5 years and went to MW and beat Marvin Hagler. Does he get any credit for winning? Would Hagler have gotten credit for winning? Don't give me that **** that nobody would get credit for winning or that Floyd is retired, the guy talks every day about fighting some bum ass MMA fighter but won't step foot in the ring with someone he says is easy work. You guys ride that dick way too hard..

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Ray Leonard was off for basically 5 years and went to MW and beat Marvin Hagler. Does he get any credit for winning? Would Hagler have gotten credit for winning? Don't give me that **** that nobody would get credit for winning or that Floyd is retired, the guy talks every day about fighting some bum ass MMA fighter but won't step foot in the ring with someone he says is easy work. You guys ride that dick way too hard..
      It's good thing you still rock the Floyd vs PAC ring mag avi because we've seen them numerous posts in the IV thread against Floyd.... come present day, nothing's changed. What's to boast about that ring mag pic anyways? That Floyd schooled Pac yet you mock Floyd?
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 03-11-2017, 06:58 AM.

Comment

What weight did Ray Leonard start at?

Golovkin fans want Mayweather to fight a MW, but make excuses when anyone suggests Golovkin move up to fight Ward. That tells me you have no confidence in Golovkins ability. You want him to pick up a win against an old much smaller fighter.

Comment

Why do GGG fans get all defensive about GGG refusing to fight at 155 against Canelo if he can make 154 comfortably ?

Comment

reading the comments. again i ask the question, why are people so desperate for this fight not to happen? It would be the biggest fight in boxing and a great match up of styles.

Comment

green k to you sir.... its a huge event despite what these guys say. they make it sound like it would be some small hall leisure centre fight.

Comment

Because, Lil G should move up 2 divisions to fight light heavies but Floyd shouldn't move up two divisions to fight lil G. If lil G were to move to 147, it'd be all good doe, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  reading the comments. again i ask the question, why are people so desperate for this fight not to happen? It would be the biggest fight in boxing and a great match up of styles.
                  Biggest fight in boxing? Canelo and Pacquiao rematches against Mayweather would both be bigger. He would have too much of an advantage against the old guy. Mayweather earned his way to get where he is. Golovkin hasn't earned shit. He ducked Ward and is pricing himself out of a Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    It's good thing you still rock the Floyd vs PAC ring mag avi because we've seen them numerous posts in the IV thread against Floyd.... come present day, nothing's changed. What's to boast about that ring mag pic anyways? That Floyd schooled Pac yet you mock Floyd?
                    I dunno if I'd call fighting scared in a hugfest "schooling" anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Because, Lil G should move up 2 divisions to fight light heavies but Floyd shouldn't move up two divisions to fight lil G. If lil G were to move to 147, it'd be all good doe, LMAO.
                      Mayweather started at 130 ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X