• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Jack, that did something for me, son.
    It wasn't just me then?

Comment

• Non vegans that are claiming animal cruelty and such are being extremely hypocritical, narrow minded to contrary views, and seem to be incapable of understanding the concept of product of your environment. Personally, I don't like dog fighting, but I'm not bothered by it because dogs are dogs. They are what they are animals that have been domesticated.

And since it's cool to say **** whoever sympathizes for McLellan being in his current state.
      Man's best friend? **** that, **** a dog, and especially a big **** you to the kind hearted people that say he got what was coming to him.

Comment

• Deserved

He got exactly what he deserved just a pity did not kill him. You know what they say what goes around comes around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarrod39 View Post
          He got exactly what he deserved just a pity did not kill him. You know what they say what goes around comes around
          Agreed

Comment

Agreed, though I am glad he suffers to this day.

Comment

• Gerald deserved everything that happened to him, what a scumbag.

A textbook example of karma taking its course.

Haha you ******ed potato nigel benn skull****ed you very good.

Comment

Actually it's better that he lives so the suffering is prolonged. Just like he did to those dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  He wasn't the nicest man but no one deserves what happened to him.
                  Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Amen. I dislike cruelty to animals, but to equate a human's life and a dog's life gets it really twisted.
                  No he did deserve it. Rest in piss

Comment

• yup. he was ....the dog thing is disturbing

Comment

• Gerald had a lot of anger for sure. It's sad to read.

Comment

Working...
                      X