No announcement yet.

How good was Gerald McClellan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    That ref was the absolute worst. I watch that fight once a year and am annoyed even more everytime I see him.
    Yeah, that is a hard fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Yeah, that is a hard fight to watch.
      Ya it's such a bizarre fight and it's really hard to watch the end. You can see he can still fight, he's just taking knees because he feels something is not right. I also never liked the way benn acted after in the interview.

Comment

Ya it's such a bizarre fight and it's really hard to watch the end. You can see he can still fight, he's just taking knees because he feels something is not right. I also never liked the way benn acted after in the interview.
        yea,,,,I remember feeling a tradgedy was about to unfold the way he was reacting with the blinking and such. a damn shame the ref didn't see what most of us saw. Id like to think benn didn't realize just how hurt gman was during the interview. he was probably just so relieved it was over at the time after nearly getting decpaitaed in the first round

Comment

I dont think you can blame Benn for that. He was a huge underdog and had just won by ko in a brutal fight. His adrenaline was probably off the charts. He actually passed out shortly after and spent 3 days in hospital recovering with a shadow on his brain.

Comment

He was a beast. Like others have said, the Benn fight is hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
            X