No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigo's next fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo Rigo's next fight???

I'm one of the few people that loves to watch Rigondeaux fight...What's the deal with this dude's next fight?

I'm hoping he'll get a spot on the Cotto-Martinez undercard - considering it's a Top Rank/HBO PPV.

According to ARum, he has one more fight on his contract, will most likely be in Macau.

Also, will probably be against the winner of the Ishimoto/Avalos....or Martinez/Hasegawa if the winner is down.

HBO said they don't want to air him again, probably because of his purse size demand to the views he brings in.

Comment

Carl Frampton would be a good fight for Rigondeaux in the UK!!

Comment

RiGODdeaux, the Einstein of boxing.

Comment

Its a shame how hbo's treating Rigo, fight in china really?
          Jim Lampley after Doniare fight he's not a exciting fighter.
          Before the Doniare fight "tremendous tko performance by Guillermo Rigondeaux im convinced, im buying,i wanna see him again when ever i can". lol how things change

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Its a shame how hbo's treating Rigo, fight in china really?
            Jim Lampley after Doniare fight he's not a exciting fighter.
            Before the Doniare fight "tremendous tko performance by Guillermo Rigondeaux im convinced, im buying,i wanna see him again when ever i can". lol how things change
            If he wants the same pay day as Donair every single fight, then can't blame HBO.
            Both have to meet in the middle.
            Put RIgondeaux in a co-feature or undercard and Rigo take a pay cut

Comment

[QUOTE=Hougigo;14366113]If he wants the same pay day as Donair every single fight, then can't blame HBO.
              Both have to meet in the middle.
              Put RIgondeaux in a co-feature or undercard and Rigo take a pay cut[

Why don't they do a show in Miami with the big cuban population there.
              Gamboa vs MIkey and the undercard RIgo vs Donaire 2 would have been good.
              Sadly i don't think either fighter wants to face the Cubans or Arum doesn't want them to.

Comment

kinda sucks that a top 5 p4p fighter is struggling to get a fight. this shouldnt be happening

Comment

Working...
                X