Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rahman vs Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frazier would pound Rahman as long as Rahman could take it. Maybe around eight rounds.

Comment

different class of HW

rock was pretty good

frazier was very great at his best

grind youdown type stoppage

maybe even on body punches

he would exhaust rahman to near death

Comment

Frazier would lay his behind out within three rounds.

Comment

''Teddy Atlas screamed for the fight to be stopped during the first round, sometime after the second knockdown I believe. You can actually hear him in the fight audio''
          I Know u meant Dundee but am I the only one who cannot tell atlas voice from gilbert Gottfried voice apart? here's how it goes, someone mentioned bonavena n that's who rahman reminds me of. nothing real special other than being very strong in there. rahman might hit a bit harder than bonavena but not much. so maybe rahman drops smoke early. smoke always started slow n was vulnerable to that but then he'd register a beating over the rest of the fight on rahman just like he did bonavena but I don't think rahman takes the beating as wellas bonavena could so late round ko

Comment

Love Rahman but Frazier was a beast. ATG HW, Joe would stop him in 7-8 rnds.

Comment

Rahman vs Frazier

Does anybody really believe Smokin Joe would lose to Rahman???

Comment

Originally posted by Andyland View Post
                Does anybody really believe Smokin Joe would lose to Rahman???
                Sure!! Many people think fighters evolved, which is to say that in the space of less than 100 years, fighters have become genetically, through selective breeding and the environment.....in ONE generation!!! stronger, faster and smarter. These people go on to say that the fighters of today would destroy any of the old chaps you know....

know Rahman actually is proof of this!! after I believe the Holyfield fight? he started to grow a second head after getting head butted, any one remember that fight? Proof of genetic mutation I say! and proof that fighters are evolving, and will have two heads soon! making them twice as strong as the guys of yore!! don't belive me just ask six heads lewis

Comment

Frazier beats him up in a one sided fight and stops him in 7 or 8 a more interesting fight between Frazier and one of these 'strong guy nearly men' would be prime Frazier V prime Tua ... u should have created a thread on that.
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 06-23-2013, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Before anyone brings the George Foreman fight up as a reference for Frazier struggling against big punchers........... please watch that fight again and count how many times Joe landed the left hook on Foreman. I don't think there is anyone besides Foreman and maybe McCall that could have walked through Fraziers punches like that. Same thing happened to norton actually. Norton cracked George with his hardest left hook and it barely fazed him, you could see after that Norton was like 'oh fuuck'.

I'm a fan of Rahman but Joe would be way to much. Early stopage
                    Last edited by kiDynamite92; 06-23-2013, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X